The Beginning

Mady's P.o.v

I was sitting down in the last class thinking. Thinking of everything that has happened to me in the last 12 months. So much has happened. I had my heartbroken, lost lots of important people in my life. I was very sporty and my main thing was dancing. I dance to get away from all my life problems. It's a very long story to get to where I am at this stage in my life. Let's start at the beginning. I began dancing at a very young age. When I was 2 my sister was born. Her name is Bryana. She is 15 and I'm 17. When I was 12 my parents got divorced and my dad moved to a different state which is miles away from us. He took my sister with him and I ended up staying with my mom. I lived with my mom and life was good. When I was 14 my mom got diagnosed with cancer. At the end of the year, she passed away. At her funeral, I saw Bryana for the first time in two years. At my moms funeral, I found out my dad got married to another lady. She was my stepmother. After that, I was left to live by myself in a house with 4 bedrooms. I continued dancing during that time and till this day I still dance. When I was 16 I had my first boyfriend. His name was Nick. We lasted until last month. He cheated on me with the "Queen Bee" of the school. I was heartbroken. After the whole school found out we broke up I lost my friends because I was no longer cool enough to hang out with them. Now I only have my best friend from dance. Her name is Indiana. She is like a sister to me. The thing is she goes to a different school to me. I only see her after school and weekends unless its holidays. And here i am now. Soon enough the class is finished. I head out of the class and to my locker. Nick walks by holding hands with Ruby. He looks at me. He knows I'm still hurt. I shove all my books into the locker and walk out. I start running. I run until I reach seven eleven. I go in and buy a Slurpee and sit by the curb. I post a picture on my Instagram. I actually have A LOT of followers from dancing. I post a picture.

@itz_mady: Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness

After posting the picture I close my phone. I look up and see two guys fighting verbally over something. I quickly walk into the store in case they're trouble. The guy with the beanie walks in and after comes the guy with the jacket tied around his waist. The guy with the jacket goes and talks to the guy working there while the guy with the beanie steals cigarettes. I was right they were troublemakers. The guy with the beanie ends up being pulled back by the worker while the other guy walks past and out of the store. The guy with the beanie's dad which i assume has come to get him and shoves him into the car. I walk out. I look to my left and see the other guy sitting there. He looks at me. I then hear my phone ringing. Its nick. "What do you want?" i say in a flat tone. "I need help," he says. "With what" i half yell into the phone. "Jeez. I need your help with buying a gift for Ruby," he says. "Why the hell would you think I would help you find your new girlfriend a present? Are you on something? You know I'm your EX right?" I say and hang up not caring what he had to say. The guy is still staring at me. We lock eyes. "Bruh. You know its rude to stare," I say. He just gets up and walks away. Rude. Thank god I won't have to ever see him again.

I walk home quickly. When I get home I make myself some dinner. When my mom passed away I was left with all her money to make sure I am able to keep myself alive. I do my work, eat dinner then go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the two guys at seven eleven. I've never seen them around before so they must be new in town. Hopefully, they don't end up going to the same school as me. I end up falling asleep to some random song that was in my recommended. "Words don't come that easy. We might be broken by design" was the last words I heard before I fell asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------

I bEt NoBoDy WiLl ReAd ThIs LoL