...

I spend thee next hour or so unpacking my clothes and sorting stuff out. Nick finally comes back. "MADYYY. COME HELP ME PLEASE" he says. I roll my eyes and walk out the front door. He bought ALOT of stuff. "Ummm" i say. "I could use some help here" he says and nods his head to the stuff in the boot. I help him take all the stuff inside and leave him to sort it out. I go and watch some TV. Nick comes and hands me some food. "Leftovers" he says and laughs. I roll my eyes once again and eat. Half an hour later Nick appears and tells me to go look at the rooms. I do as he says and see he has decorated my room. "Aww" i say. "Just like your old room" he say and leaves.

He comes back 5 minutes later and says "Lets go out and have a look around." .

Nick drives us around and we find some nice places to take some pictures. We then head back as it was getting hot. As soon as i get back i post a picture.

@itz_mady: Hmmmmm

@itz_mady: Hmmmmm.... Maybe i should change my view on how i see some people

Comments:

@oneruel: Mady please talk to me.

@Nick31590: ayeeeee

|@itz_mady: @Nick31590 :))

|@itsruby: @Nick31590 Baby where r u???

|@Nick31590: @itz_mady can i have dinner yet?

|@itz_mady: @Nick31590 go get some yourself

*the next day*

I wake up to the smell of something burning. I get up and see Nick tryna cook breakfast but hes burning legit everything. "WE ARE GOING TO SEE MY FRIENDS" he yells. "OK BUT FIRST TRY NOT TO BURN THIS PLACE DOWN" I yell. "HAHA VERY FUNNY" He yells back. I decide to skip breakfast and to get ready.

Later on Nick and I head over to his friends house. I dont even know his friends except one that will be there. We arrive and the place is huge. I follow Nick inside and he introduces me to some people.

Nick leaves me with a bunch of girls and we just do some tik toks. We spend the whole day there and i get to know his friends better. After staying the whole day we go back home. 

Once we got back i was still in the mood to do tik toks so i did some and then all of a sudden Nick started joining in so we did a proper one. 

I posted that tik tok on my account and instantly got many comments asking if we're dating. I roll my eyes.

We spent the rest of the week spending time with his friends. Nick and I somehow seem to be getting closer which i guess is ok. We had made alot of tiktoks and all everybody as asking was if we were dating. We have been still ignoring Ruel and Ruby. My birthday was coming up in two days and i dont even know what i wanna do. I think i will keep it quiet.