711 thing???

*The next day* 

Its saturday today and tomorrow is Mady's birthday. I am gonna drop Mady off at my friends house while i spend the day tryna plan the party after i pick Bryana up.

Mady's P.O.V

Nick said he will drop me off at his friends house again which i found out was called the hype house where all these tiktokers stay which was new information to me. He said he had some stuff to do and will be back here in the evening.

I spend the day talking with and meeting people. I make a few tik toks. Evening arrives and Nick comes to get me. I was in the middle of making a tiktok with the girls when Nick walks in and suprises me.

I post the tik tok and watch as all the notifications come through on my phone from tik tok. Nick takes me home. Its only a short drive. I look over to him and see he looks nervous. "Why do you look so nervous?" i ask. "No reason" he says. "Actually wait. Im nervous cause........... I was thinking...... Maybe you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he asks. "Sure" i say not really processing what he just said. "Wait a date?" i realise. "Yeah..." he say. "Ok" i say. "Really?" he says. "Yeah i guess" i say. "YESS" he yells.

We arrive home and i go take my makeup off and change into something comfortable then head straight to bed. I sit up on my phone. I have been recieving Texts, Dms and comments from Ruel everyday but I've learnt to ignore him but a part of me wants to text him back or dm him back.

Nick walks into my room and lies down next to me. "What?" i ask him. " Would you ever see yourself dating Ruel?" he asks. To be honest i dont know. "Umm i dont know. Not if he's into people like Ruby but he seemed really nice when i met him after the whole umm 711 thing" i say. Oops. I wasnt meant to say anything... "711 thing?" Nick asks me. "Yeah.." i say. "Wanna tell me what the 711 thing was?" he asks me, "Ok. But you cant tell anybody" i say. "Ok i wont tell anybody" Nick says.

"Ruel and his friend or someone tried to steal some cigarettes from 711. Ruel distracted the guy working there so his friend could take the cigarettes. I watched the whole thing and i think ruel was not happy with his decision to be apart of that. He was watching me when you called me...." i say. "Oh...." he says. "Mhmm" i say and go back on my phone.

Ruel's P.o.V

Its been like 5 days since Mady and Nick have disappeared. I have tried texting her and dming her but she just leaves me on seen. Ruby and i have gotten really close. Once you get to know her she isnt as stuck up as she seems. Ruby has been staying at my place everynight since they disappeared. My parents have asked question yet about Ruby which i guess is good.

Its late at night and Ruby is next to me. I scroll through my Instagram and see Nick's post. Oof. He is either with Mady or he posting old pictures. I show Ruby.

@Nick31590: oops

@Nick31590: oops...

Comments:

@spilltheteasis: I ship.

@nickandmadyfansforever: I feel like they might be dating...

We read the comments and see that those two comments were likes by Nick. "What the hell?" Ruby says. She opens her tik tok and sees Nick and Mady all over her for you page. "What the hell??? They cant be dating" she says. "Mady said she wouldn't date him again so that must be an old photo" i tell ruby. "Mhmm" she says, "Let's just see what happens" i say and get up and turn the lights out.

*later that night"

I couldnt sleep at all. All i could see was that picture of Mady and Nick. I get up and look at the time. 3.24am... I go on Instagram and see many people wishing Mady a happy birthday. I didnt know it was her birthday... Nick hasn't posted anything yet so i guess that's a good thing. 

------------------------------------------------------------

@wdwfandakandbrody   

4 U