*Boys dont cry*

Ruel's P.O.V still

*three hours later*

I arrive at this mansion place. Its 10 pm. Let's hope she is still here. I knock on the door and some random dude opens it. He looks really drunk. He just lets me in. I instantly see Nick and Mady laughing near a group of people. Nick looks up and sees me. I walk over to them. "Wow. nice to finally see you guys after you both ignoring us and disappearing for a while. " I say. "Ruel calm down" Nick says. "Bro Ruby is literally crying her frickin eyes out cause of you," i say which was true. "I dont care bro. Why is your ass here instead of being there with her" Nick says. I stay silent. "Bro you said you liked her. You had a whole plan to try and get her" Nick says. "THAT WAS JUST A COVER UP" I yell realising shortly after what i said. "A coverup for what?" Nick says. "I- I liked Mady......" I say. "What?!?" Nick says. " Wait what?" Mady says. "Remember when i was lying on the floor and when you came out of your room i gasped?" i say taking a deep breath. "Yeah.." Mady says. "It was because i was admiring how pretty you looked" i say and look down at the floor. 

"At least she didnt end up with you" I hear Nick mutter. "Im sorry what?" i say. "You were involved with that 711 thing with you friend? Dont you remember? Or do i need to tell the story in front of everybody?" Nick says and smirks. "You told him?" i say to Mady. "Yeah i did..." she says quietly. "Why! I told you not to tell anybody. " he says. "Im sorry. I wasnt expecting on seeing you ever again" she says quietly. "Why? Were you planning to run off and think that i will forget you?" I say. "It's complicated," she says. Complicated. Why is everything gotta be so complicated? "Whatever im outta here," i say and leave.

Mady's P.O.V

I watch as Ruel leaves. He liked me and tried to cover up his feelings by saying he liked Ruby. "It will be fine," Nick says to me. And for some reason, i believed that. Will everything be ok? 

*a couple of days later*

Its been a couple of days since the ruel thing and i dont know how i feel. I've cried so much and i haven't had the energy to do anything at all. Nick hasn't talked to me much aswell. I go on my Instagram and see Ruel posted a picture.

 I go on my Instagram and see Ruel posted a picture

@oneruel: idk how to feel rn

Ruel's P.O.V

After the whole thing that happened, i went home and i instantly started writing random lyrics in a book. I sent Ruby home and told her to never come back.

I go on Instagram and see that i was tagged in a post of Mady drinking at her party. Wow. I close my phone and go back to figuring out music to go with the lyrics. I think i figured out the right music to go with the lyrics.

"You've been on and on again

And this time, I'm not listening

It's been minutes since we've spoken last

Already talking to my friends

You can't admit it that you lied, that I lied

Yeah, I've been upset, but I've tried, tried, I have tried

But boys don't cry

You've been writing novels

I'm the inbox to your problems every weekday

We don't talk much in real life

We fake fight and that's all we do, do

But if it's over, then it's over

Doesn't have to be a TV drama

If it's over, then it's over

You've been off and on again

I've always been your therapist

And you can't say anymore, oh yeah

You've lost the right to be my friend

I know you're drinking every night, night, night, night

Yeah, I've been upset, but I've tried, tried, I have tried, oh

But if it's over, then it's over

Doesn't have to be a teenage drama

If it's over, then it's over

Doesn't have to be a TV drama

If it's over, then it's over

But boys don't cry

No, boys don't

If it's over, then it's over

You don't have to go and make this harder

If it's over, then it's over"

I sing. I spend the next week in my room working on songs which will be my next EP. I only went out of my room to get food. I dont even think about school. Who cares anymore? Why should i finish school when i already have my career right ahead of me?

*1 week later*

I have decided to call my EP Free Time. Its had six songs on there, Dont Cry, Free Time, Unsaid, Real thing, Hard Sometimes and Painkiller. I am gonna release the EP tomorrow.

Mady's P.O.V

Its been almost two weeks since the party... I have gone back to school and Nick doesnt even talk to me. I think he's using me for clout... I haven't had any time to confront him since I've been studying for exams. Ruel hasn't come back to school at all and i wonder if he ever will.

*the next day*

I'm in class and i get a notification that Ruel has put out a new album. I put my earphones in and play his new album. I sit quietly and listen to the words. I finish listening to the music and i pull my earphones out. The song Dont Cry....... I know what he was talking about.

The class ends and the day has ended. I walk home quickly avoiding everybody who tries to talk to me. I walk up my driveway looking at my phone. I look up and see Bryana there. "What are you doing here?" i ask. "I'm gonna stay here with you i think," she says. "Ok," i say.

I go up to my room and sit down on my bed. I scroll through Instagram and see that Ruel was going on tour. I go on my laptop and buy tickets to his concert in LA. His concert was in a month's time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------