Surprise!!!!

Mady's P.O.V

I wake up early to watch the sunrise. I go and sit outside and watch as time goes by and the sun rises.  I've been out for a couple of hours and i decide to go back in and i walk and see Nick already there. "So..." he says. "Im just gonna make breakfast," he says and leaves. I get ready and eat something small.

Nick and i dont see each other for the rest of the day until the afternoon where he comes to my room and says "Get ready for our date" and then leaves. I decide to do as he says and get ready.

Half an hour later we are in the car driving to a small cafe. We arrive and Nick comes and opens the door for me. Nick and I eat and talk and then all of a sudden we both become really quiet. Nick finally decides to speak but he is stuttering. "I- I really dont know how you are going to respond to this but i gave it alot of thought," he says. "Ok?" i say unsure of what he is about to say. "Mady the first day i layed my eyes on you i knew i would fall for you... When we dated i was the happiest i have ever been in my whole entire life and of course, i had to mess up and cheat on you which was the biggest regret of my life ever. What im tryna say is spending time with you lately reminded me of how much of a better person i am around you and that you are the only thing that makes me this happy. Mady..... Will you be my girlfriend again?" Nick says as he looks me in the eye. "Yes," i say after thinking for a long time. Nick gets up and hugs me. "I promise i won't let anybody hurt you. Anybody tries to hurt you i will kill them. I love you" he whispers in my ear. "I love you too," i say. This was the first time we ever said that to each other and seemed like a big deal for both of us. "Let's go," he says to me and takes me back to the car holding my hand. We drive for a while and we reach the hype mansion. "What are we doing here?" i ask. "I need to get something," Nick says. I walk with Nick to the front door and he opens it. "Suprise!" everybody yells. "Omg," i say. "There's a present there for you," Nick says. It seemed pretty big.  Ut of nowhere Bryana jumps up screaming "Surprise!". I end up crying as Bryana comes and hugs me. "Omggg," i say.

The party goes on and i've taken so many pictures so i will never forget this day.

Ruel's P.O.V

It's night and Ruby comes rushing in. "OMG RUEL LOOK AT THIS RIGHT NOW" she yells. "Ok." i say. Nick posted a picture of him and Mady.

@Nick31590: happy birthday to my gorgeous Mady! You truly are everything to me in the world

@Nick31590: happy birthday to my gorgeous Mady! You truly are everything to me in the world. You deserve the whole entire world and thank you for becoming my girl friend without the space and allowing me to be able to call you mine. Out of all the people in this world, we met and im so thankful we did. <3
(Inspired my Jadens actual post. Don't come @ me)
I read the post over and over again while Ruby has a meltdown. She said she would never go back to Nick... I check the location that was put apart of the post into a GPS. A Three-hour drive.  I get up and rush to the car.  I drive faster than i have ever in my life.