Where are we going?

Mady's P.O.V

I am still at my locker and just as i close it Nick walks by and grabs my hand pulling me somewhere. "UMMM WHAT THE HELL?" i scream. "Quiet" Nick says. "And why should i trust you?" i say. "Just trust me ok?" Nick says. What's the worse he can do? Maybe just ditch me somewhere or try and hurt me. "We are gonna miss first-class" i say annoyed. "Who cares," he says. "I DO!!" I yell. "Well not after this. You won't regret it after this," he says to me. I roll my eyes. "Fine whatever," i say. He takes me to his car and says "Get in... NOW" . I do as he says as he walks to the driver's side and gets in. He drives us to his place. "Umm what are we doing here??" i ask. Nick gets out and says "Give me ten minutes" and walks to his front door. I wait in the car and text Indiana even though i know she wont probably reply. I wait a bit longer and Nick comes out with a suitcase... I open the door. "Wanna explain?" i say. "Just get in the car and i will explain ok?" he says. He looks me in the eye. Something tells me to trust him. "Ok... " i say and close the door.

He drives us to my house. We both get out. I open the door. "Now what?" i ask. He walks to my room and i quickly follow after him. "Uhh HELLO??" i say. Nick doesnt say anything and grabs everything out of my drawers and chucks it onto my bed. "Put all your stuff in a suitcase..." he says. I grab my suitcase out and starts putting my stuff into the suitcase while he continues emptying drawers and my closet.

We pack everything in the suitcase. "Is there anything important that you want here?" he asks. "I dont know as i walk around looking. Nick walks out and comes back in a minute later with all my makeup and stuff. He shoves it into the suitcase. "Where are we even going?" i ask. "I am taking you to a airbnb" he says. "Why?" i ask. "You and I are gonna disappear for a while." he says. Wait what? "What do you mean?" he asks. "Lets just see if Ruel and Ruby will even care if we disappear." he says. "Why though?" i ask. "Cause......... I just wanna see. Something has happened to you after you met Ruel... I can tell" he say. I changed after meeting Ruel?? Pfttt.

" Do you know any plans Ruel has to do like with the school or Ruby.?" Nick asks. Should i tell him about the plan?

"Ummm... he likes Ruby and he wanted me to like make you break up with her so he can date Ruby? He said like i should get closer to you and partner up with you and all that" I tell Nick. "Mmm... Well lets see if you Ruel "Friend" and Ruby care that we are gone for a while. If you are to see them you must not let them see you." Nick says as he does air quotes when he says friend. "Ok..." i say. "What about school???" i ask. "Screw school" he say. "What?!?!?" i say. Nick gives me a look and i instantly say "Ok Nevermind". We go back out to Nick's car.

We drive for two hours till we reach the Airbnb. Nick opens the door and i immediately go look around. Theres a kitchen, pool and a huge dining room. There's two bedrooms thank god. I dump my suitcase in the bigger room. "This will be our home for the next couple of weeks" I hear Nick say. "How much was it to rent it?" i ask. "It was originally seven hundred a week but then since i asked for it the last three hours it came up to nine hundred," Nick says as if its nothing. "Wow... Ok so for how long we stay i will pay half of it" i say. "Umm No' Nick says. "What?" i say. "Im paying for all this after all i hurt you pretty bad and then shoved the fact that Ruby was my girlfriend continuously... Think of this as a way of me saying sorry for everything and this is the apology and maybe after this whole thing we might be cool again and you know end up back together" Nick says. I stand there... shocked.... "Ok" is all i say."BUT you have to let Indiana come here" i say. "Sure." he says. I lye down on the couch and go on my phone. I see there are some text messaged from Ruel. I look at the messages and leave him on read. Nick and i decided to avoid Ruby and Ruel for a while so no answering them or anything.

"I'm heading out to grab some stuff to make this feel more like home" he says. "Ok bye" i say and he walks out the door. Ruel keeps texting me.

Ruel

Ruel: Where r u

Ruel: MADYYYYY

Ruel: Madyy cmon

Ruel: ANSWER MEE

Ruel: STOP

Ruel: LEAVING

Ruel: ME

Ruel: ON

Ruel: READ

Ruel: !!!

Ruel: I give up

Ruel: Answer me when u can or feel like it

*end of text convo*