Tea has been spilt

Ruel's P.O.V

I watch as Mady walks away from the room. I follow her as she goes into Indiana's room. I stand against the wall. All the lights are off so nobody would notice i was here. "We have school tomorrow you know? And afterwards dance too" I hear Mady say. "I know," Indiana says. "I can't believe Ruel likes RUBY. LIKE REALLY? RUBY OUT OF ALL PEOPLE??!!!?!?!?!?!?!" Indiana says. "Shoosh be quiet. He is sleeping." Mady says. "Oh. Anyways spill all the tea on how you guys even met," she says.

"Ok," Mady says. "I dont even know what the hell i was doing but i was at 711 and i was sitting on the curb and i saw two guys fighting about something so i went inside cause i thought " who knows they might be the trouble?" and so i did. The two guys came in and the one with the beanie tried to steal cigarettes while the other one was distracting the guy working there. Anyways i watched that happen. The guy with the jacket who was distracting the guy walked out before he could be like assumed or blamed and watched as the other guy's dad picked him up. I got a phone call from Nick so i answered and the guy just stood there and then left when i said Bruh you know it's rude to stare or something like that. I couldn't get my mind off everything that happened that day." Mady says. "WHICH explained the post," Indiana says. "Yep. The next day in class i was called to the principal's office. Guess who was there? The guy who was at the 711 store. And guess who that was?" Mady says. "Omg WHOO tell me" Indiana says. "Ruel," mady says. "OMG WHAT, "Indiana says. "Yep. Anyways i have to have Ruel with me for the rest of this week and th next week at school and then im pretty sure the cool kids will take him and i will be back to being lonely and i might transfer to your school" Mady says. "Wait really?" Indiana says. "Im thinking about it. Not 100% sure though" she says. "Omg YAY," Indiana says.

I make the mistake of moving and i end up hitting something. Mady and Indiana come out. I quickly run to the room and act as if i was in bed the whole time. Sure enough, Indiana and Mady come over to the room. "I swear if Ruby ends up with Ruel and Nick wants you back imma kill him," Indiana says. "Even if that were to happen 1. I wouldn't care about Ruby and Ruel it's their choice. 2. I would stop u from murdering somebody and 3. I will find somebody who might be my partner for life by that time" Mady says. "Mhmm," Indiana says. 

*the next day*

I wake up to hear Mady and Indiana screaming to some song they're playing on a speaker.

"I swear I saw you comin'. Im'a hope for one, yeah. You don't wanna be rushed You don't wanna be touched. It's a shame girl like you don't know how to love. Try to give you my all, but it's not enough. Can't you see that I'm falling? Can't you see that I'm falling, falling for you. Show me where your heart is. Can't you see that I'm falling, falling for you. Can't you see that I'm on this, and I want this? Can't believe that I'm falling, like this for you. Can't you see that I'm falling.I'm falling, falling for you" is all i could hear. Indiana's Mom walks by and sees that im up. "That's their favourite band that they're listening to," she says as she walks away. I walk downstairs. Jake is up. "I swear this is all you're gonna hear if you date Mady," he says to me. "What. I'm not gonna date Mady" i say. "You sure about that bro?" he says and smirks. "Yes, im sure," I say to Jake.

Mady's P.O.V

"Hey Mady... Have you checked your Instagram lately like maybe yesterday?" Jake asks. "Umm why?" i Say. " Guess who started following you?" he says. "CHECK" Indiana screams. "Ok" i say calmly. It only took one look for me to go from being calm to screaming and jumping up and down. "OMG! OMG! OMG!" I yell. "THEY FOLLOW ME!" i scream. "Who?" ruel asks. "They're boy bands." Jake says. "WAIT" i yell. "INDIANA THEY FOLLOW YOU TOO," i say. "WAIT WHAT NO WAY" she yells. We jump up and down hugging each other.

We end up going our separate ways for school. "So where did you go last night?" ruel asks me as we walk. "I stayed in Indiana's room." i say. "Anyways what are you gonna do about Ruby?" i ask. "Umm i dont know if you are gonna say yes or no to this but i have an idea but you play one of the main roles that will help me get Ruby" Ruel says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longer update cause i am gonna be away for a while overseas and idk if there gonna be wifi for me to update...