Now what?

Ruel's P.O.V

"Anyways what are you gonna do about Ruby?" Mady asks. "Umm i dont know if you are gonna say yes or no to this but i have an idea but you play one of the main roles that will help me get Ruby"I say. To be honest i had no plan. I didnt even want to even get involved with Ruby. I think of something. Here goes nothing. "So you know how you use to date Nick well I think he still likes you and if you go for Nick i can go for Ruby without any troubles. I've seen the way Nick still looks at you" I say. I really dont want to do this. I look at Mady and shes looking down at the floor. "So you basically want me to pretend that i still like Nick, Take him away from Ruby so they break up and Ruby falls for you?" she says. "Yeah..." i say. "Ok." she says. "Wait really?" i say suprised. "Yeah.." she says. "Ok so in class try and partner up with Nick and i will try with Ruby." I say. "Ok" Mady says. I go on Instagram and follow Ruby. view her latest post and like and comment on it. Ruby immideately replies to my comment.

 Ruby immideately replies to my comment

@itsruby: Livin the dream life!

Comments:

@Nick31590: Thats my gurll

@oneruel: Woah....

|@itsruby: heyy ruel :)

|@Nick31590: @oneruel get out of my girls comments

|@itsruby: Leave it @Nick31590

|@oneruel: gtg see you at school

Mady and i keep walking in silence till we reach school. Ruby and Nick are already at the door. "Hey ruel" Ruby says to me. "Hey" i say. Ruby and I walk to class with Mady and Nick following behind us. "I'm going to my locker" Mady says. "Not that anybody cares" she adds as she leaves and walks to her locker. "Hey Ruel" Nick says. "Mm?" i say. "What did you do to Mady?" he asks. "Nothing" i say. "You sure about that?" he says. "Yeah why?" I say. "Cause she is not normally that quiet" he says. 

We both look over to her and see her at her locker on the phone. "She seems normal" I say. "Thats not normal for Mady. Something's up and if it has to do with you I will kill you" he says to me. "So wait lemme get this straight you basically act like a jerk to her but really you still care for her so this leads me to my question. Do you still like her?" I say. If Nick still likes her this whole plan might be easier than I thought. Nick stays silent... "Bro i have a G I R L F R I E N D"he says loudly to me. "Still doesnt mean you cant have feelings for your ex" I say. Nick walks away towards Mady. He grabs her hand and leads her somewhere. That leaves me and Ruby alone. Now what do i do? Should i start the plan now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

yeeeeettt im jet lagged but was bothered to write the chapter..... Also im sick so that sucks even more ....