💜Chapter 1💜

(Y/N's POV)
  I woke up to the sound of a ding. Followed by another. I get up and walk over to my laptop. It was a notification from youtube saying that people have liked my videos. (I dont know if you get a notification on youtube if you get a like on it.) I have a YouTube channel that has almost ten thousand subscribers. I'm an animator and I tell stories of my childhood, games with friends, and a bunch more.
  I then close my laptop and walk downstairs for some breakfast. I grab a bowl and pour some cereal then pour milk. I turn on the TV while I eat my cereal. As I'm sitting there, my cat jumped up on the chair and liked her lips. "Bella, I'm not going to give you my cereal. I'll feed you in a minute." I smile down at her. After I finish eating, I put my bowl on the sink and walk over to the cat bowl. I pull out a can of wet cat food and put some in the bowl. Then I put it on the floor for Bella. Bella gradually walks over to the bowl and starts licking up the food. Then I wash hands and head back upstairs to get ready.
  After I find a decent outfit, I brush my hair and put on some light makeup. I put my shoes on and grab my phone from the drawer. Then I go back downstairs. I grab my keys, said bye to Bella, then went outside.
  I had to go to the store to buy some groceries. On the way there, I was listening to (f/m). I started to tap my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat.
  I finally get to the store and find a parking spot. Then I walk in and grab the things I needed. I paid the cashier then started heading back to my car. I guess I wasn't paying attention because suddenly I fell backward.
"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I started apologising to the person I ran into.
"Nah. It's fine. Here let me help you up." He held out his hand. I grabbed it and got up. "I'm Stephen, by the way." He smiled at me.
_______________________________________

Ah, the classic run into Stephen.
Uh, so this is the first chapter of many.
I hope you guys like it.
If you have any suggestions, please comment down below.
And thanks for reading! See ya!