💜Chapter 13💜

(Stephen's POV)

  I walk back to my house. Wow, I'm actually dating (Y/N). I really hope she enjoyed tonight.

  I walk to the front door and it was unlocked. So I carefully open the door. All the lights were off and it was really dark. I slowly walk in, then a the lights quickly turn on. Hosuh and Dan were standing by a chair, clapping and congratulating me.

"Woooo, Stephen got a girlfriend!" Hosuh exclaims.

"Wow, Stephen actually got a girlfriend before me." Dan smirks.

"Hosuh did you tell Dan?" I glare at him.

"Uhhhh... maybe?" He kinda shrugs.

"Ugh, you guys are so annoying. This is why I dont tell anyone anything." I strom off to my room.

  I hear Dan and Hosuh laughing. Then I heard them leave. I kept thinking about today. I wanted to still be around (Y/N). But if I texted her, I'd feel like I'm clingy and annoying.

  I sigh. Maybe I can invite her over a lot more and stay the night. Maybe live with me. I pull out my phone.

Stephen: Hey (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Does someone already miss me?

Stephen: Oh yes, Stephen was wondering if you would like to stay the night for a little while

(Y/N): I'm tired rn, I was just about to go to sleep, but, I'll come over tomorrow. How does that sound? :)

Stephen: Ugh fineeeee

(Y/N): Alrighty see you tomorrow

Stephen: See ya

(Y/N): I love you

Stephen: I love you tooo ;)

(Y/N): Goodnight

Stephen: Goodnight, sleeptight, dont let the bed bugs bite :)

(Y/N): you are such a child lol

Stephen: why yes, yes I am

  I smile and turn off my phone. I get into some comfy sweats and go to bed. Then I pull out my phone and video call (Y/N).

  She answers and says, "Stephen, I'm going to see you tomorrow. What are you doing."

"I wanted to talk. I'm sorry I'm clingly. Can you read me a bedtime story?"

"No, Stephen. I'm tireeedddd. Fine, I'll talk to you until one of us falls asleep, ok?" She says, smiling.

"I bet you'll fall asleep first." I giggle.

"I can bet on that too." She yawns.

  After about 20 minutes talking, she falls asleep. Awe, shes so cute when she sleeps. Wait, that sounded way to creepy. But just look at her. I yawn, then I lay my head down. Then I drift off to sleep. Apparently still on video chat.

(Y/N's POV)

  I wake up the next morning still on call with Stephen. He was sitting on his bed without a shirt on. "Goodmorning sleepy head." He says.

  I could see the scar from the shooting at the mall. "Goodmorning sunshine." I giggle at him.

"I'll be over there in like 15 minutes, and there better be some waffles when I get there." I continue.

"But (Y/N) you know I cant cook." He pouts.

"Its cute when you pout." I smile at him.

"Well, not to be cringy or anything, but. Your cuter when you pout." He smirks.

  I laugh and hang up. I get ready then grab a backpack and pit some clothes in it. I also pit my charger, mic, and laptop in it. Maybe we can do a video together. Then I put on some shoes and almost walked out the door. I cant just leave bella here. I grab her cat bed and her bowl and food, and a few toys and walk out the door.

  I arrive at Stephen's house shortly after. Stephen comes running out and was about to hug me when he saw Bella in my arms. "Awww you brought bella?" He started petting  her.

We walk inside and set Bella free. She roamed around the house, exploring all the rooms.

"I missed you, (Y/N)." Stephen hugged me.

"I could tell." I smiled and hugged him back.

We sat down and watched a few movies together.

(Couple months later.)

  We are now living with each other. Bella loves Stephen. We were thinking about maybe getting married. Life has been great. I told my fans about Stephen and I, and they seem to ship us a lot. Most of the fans are happy with, while others aren't.

  But overall, life was pretty great. And as Ferris Bueller would say, "Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

  So, take all the chances you can get. It may be risky, but it's worth it.
_______________________________________

You are now at the end of this story. I really hope you liked it. and tbh, I liked the end, the beginning was eh, but now its alright. I will be making another one where we ar in highschool, but just give like a day or two to figure it out. Sorry for all the typos with words like and or something. The m and n are really close together.

Anyways, see ya!