💜Chapter 9💜

"Do you want to keep your brownies?" I say drinking water to get the taste out of my mouth.

"No... wait, yes. I want to keep them to get revenge on Dan and Jay." He says with a sinister grin.

"Ok, murder-boy, heres some plastic wrap." I hand him the plastic wrap.

"Oh and I'm gonna keep your brownies, so I can get fat off them." He giggles.

His laugh is adorable, I think to myself. "Fine, go ahead."

We put the dishes in the sink and started to clean them. Stephen suddenly splash at little water on me. "Hey!" I exclaim, then splashing a little more water on him.

Then he fills one of the bowls up and dumps it on me. I stood there soaking wet giving him the you-better-run look. He slowly turns around and starts running to the hallway.

I dash after him, slipping and sliding. "You know I'm not the one cleaning this!" I yell after him.

Stephen then runs into a room and closes and locks the door. "Haha you cant get in." He teases me.

I stood there for a second, then an idea popped in my head. I filled a bucket with ice and water and waited for him to come out.

After about five minutes, his door slowly opens. I hide behind the wall listen to him slowly walk down the hall. Once he got to the end of the hallway, I jumped out and poured the water all over him. Now he was the one standing there soaking wet.

"Now, that's what you get for messing with little (Y/N)." I say tapping my foot.

He smirked. I started to back away, then all of a sudden, Stephen picked me up and dragged me to the couch. Then he started tickling me.

"AHAHA STEPHEN.... STOP-" I said well laughing trying to wriggle free.

He kept on tickling me. I tried pushing him of with my feet. "STEPHEN.... PLEASE STOP... HAHHAHA." I continue to laugh, also out of breath.

He finally stops tickling me and I catch my breath. We sat there for a few minutes, then he looked at me. I looked back at him. He started to lean closer. Then he whispered into my ear. "You're gonna help me clean the floor." (Ha, yall thought)

I lightly slap him and stood up. "No! You're the one who poured it on me in the first place! Besides, your house. Guests aren't supposed to clean." I smirk.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun, I can teach you." He said mimicking me.

"Fineeee." I mimmick him with a deepish voice.

He walks to a closet and grabs a bunch of towels. He tosses a few to me and I lay them on the floor to soak up the water. I stand on the towels and and rub the floor with my feet.

After a little, we were done. We were still soaking wet though. "I'll be right back." Stephen ran upstairs then came back downstairs with something in his hands. He hands me a hoodie. "Here, to keep you nice and toasty warm." He smiles.

"Aw, Stephen is finally being nice." I take the hoodie and put it on.

"Nah, I'm always nice, what are you talking about?" He crosses his arms.

I shake my head then sit on the couch. I look at my phone and, "Oh shoot. I have to get home to Bella. My house isn't to far, wanna walk home with me?" I ask standing up.

"Ah sure. Why not?" He puts on his shoes and we walk out the door. He then locks it and we start heading to my house. Walking was a horrible idea. It started pouring. We started to run until I got to my house. I quickly unlock the door and ran inside.

"Ah, home at last." I say.

"OoooOo, your house looks so cozy." He looks around my house.

"Here, hand me your jacket and shirt, I'll put them in the drier." I say taking off the hoodie he gave me earlier.

He hesitates, then hands me his jacket and shirt. I ran to the laundry room and stick it in the drier. Then walk back to the living room to see Stephen petting Bella. I smile at them and walk towards Bella's food dish. I put some of her wet food in the bowl and put on the ground for her. She then came walking over to eat it.

It became really awkward. Him being shirtless and all. "Uh, you can stay until the rain dies down." I say queitly.

"Oh, okay." He said awkwardly.

I sit on the couch and pat the seat next to me. He walks over and plops down on the couch. I reach for the remote and click on the TV. "So, what do you wanna watch. Or do you wanna try and beat me at some video games?" I smirk at him.

"Oh, I won't even have to try. I am the King of video games. Do you have Super Smash Bros?" He sits up all confident.

"Yeah." I put the disk in and grab two wii remotes. I hand one to Stephen. I start the game. We choose our characters amd then start the battle. Unsurprisingly, I won. "Aha! I win, I am the champion!" I stand up.

He looked at me dumbfounded. "I guess someone's no longer the King of video games, for Queen (Y/N) takes over!" I exclaim.

(Stephen's POV)

I look at her being happy that she one. I was meerly going easy on her. I smirk and say, "let's play another round."

"Okay, let's see if King Stephen can take back his kingdom."

"Oh, I will." I lift an eyebrow. She starts another battle. I completely wiped her off the map. "Looks like King Stephen took back his place." I laugh.

I look down at her to see her arms crossed and pouting. "Oh, come one it was one loss." I say patting her head.

She starts another battle and wins it. I went easy on her again, I didn't want to see her mad, though, it was kind of cute.
_______________________________________

Hey, howdy hey, I hope you liked this chapter. Please commenting you like it, so I know I'm on the right path. Anyways thanks for reading! Also, I watched Dan's video. Half of me wi- Hope's that's it a really big prank, put the other half is like, both their stories sound genuine. I wish this didn't happen, Danplan will never be the same. :/

Anyways, see ya!

In Love With A Pshyco ;) (Stephen X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara