💜Chapter 2💜

(Y/N's POV)

  "I'm (Y/N)." I replied back. He sounds familiar. I say to myself. "Do you need help with your groceries? I mean, I do owe you one, for accidentally bumping into you." He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nah, it's fine. Besides, I'm the one that bumped into you." I put my hand on my hip. Then Stephen started picking up my groceries. "I'm just going to help you anyway, like the nice person I am. Now lead me to your ride." He points in the direction of the parking lot.

  "Oh shut up, Stephen." Two other guys walked up behind Stephen. "You're literally the opposite of nice." The same guy said. Why do they sound familiar? I asked myself.

"And you are?" I asked the guy.

"Oh, I'm Daniel. And this is Hosuh." Daniel puts his hand up to shake my hand while Hosuh shyly waves hi. I stick out my hand to shake his hand and he shakes it back.

"My car is over there. But seriously, you dont have to help me." I point out to where my car is.

"It is my honor to help a damsel in distress." Stephen bows.

"Who's says I'm in distress?" I smirk.

"The one who has groceries all over the ground because she knocked into me." Stephen pointed out.

"Fair enough." I shrug my shoulders.

"Can you two stop flirting and get on with it." Dan said.

"Shut up Daniel." Stephen says while his face turns into a slight shade of pink.

Stephen helped me carry my groceries to the car. I popped open the trunk and put the bags into the trunk. "Gee thanks mister." I say in a childish voice.

"No problem, young one. May I get your number so I can run into you again and help with your groceries?" He asks in an old man voice.

"Sure!" I take out my phone and click on the contacts icon, then handed it over to Stephen, while he handed me his. I put in my name and number and handed it back to him. Then he gave me back mine. I looked down at my phone and it said, Stephen The Great. "Really, Stephen the Great?" I smile.

"Well yeah. Stephen is the greatest person in the world. Why wouldn't he be?" He talked about himself in the third person, making me laugh. "What? Have you never seen a man so great, like Stephen?" He laughs.

"Perhaps not." We laugh together for a couple seconds until Dan calls Stephen over. "That's my cue. Until next time. Stephen out!" He salutes and walks away.

I watch them as they walked away. Stephen punched Dan in the the arm lightly while Hosuh tried to break them apart. I smile and then got into my car.

On my way home, I got a message from someone. When I got to a red light I picked up my phone and looked who the message was from. It was from Stephen.

Stephen the Great: Hey

(Y/N): Hey, what is it? I'm driving

Stephen the Great: Oh, well I wanted to ask you a question

(Y/N): Ok, shoot

Stephen the Great: Well when we met, you sounded pretty familiar, do you have a YouTube channel?

(Y/N): Why yes, yes I do. Its (YT/N)

Stephen the Great: I thought so, I also have one. Its called Actually Stephen, and I also share a channel with Dan and Hosuh.

(Y/N): Oh that's cool, I'll check out when I get home. It's a green light now, gtg. See ya.

Stephen the Great: Ok, talk to you later, bye

(Y/N): Bye

  I turn off my phone and started driving again. Once I got back home, I picked up Bella and sat on the couch. I clicked on YouTube and searched up Danplan and watched a couple of their videos. Then I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I sat at my desk with my laptop and started editing my latest video. I stayed up till twelve then went to bed.
_______________________________________

Phew, another one done.
This is new for me so it's starting kind of bad, so sorry for that, my writing is complete trash, just like me lol. So see ya!