💜Chapter 4💜

(Stephen's POV)

  For some reason, I was happy that she was coming over. I dont know, I feel this energy aro- no no, you don't like her. You only just met.

"So, Stepehen. Are excited that (Y/N)'s coming over?" Dan winked at me.

I lightly shoved him. "S-shut up. I dont like her. We just me a couple days ago." I pointed out.

"You seem to text her a lot, though." Hosuh chimes in.

"We're just friends. Now, can you make me breakfast, I'm starving." I say, a little flustered.

While Hosuh walks to the kitchen to make breakfast, I plop on the couch and watch some TV. I start thinking about (Y/N) again. Well, she is nice. Funny too and great to be around with. But we're just friends, friends like to be around each other all the time.

When Hosuh finished cooking, I walk to kitchen and grab a plate. The smell of eggs and bacon filled the air. As I ate, Hosuh and Dan started discussing on what we should do for the video.

"We wait until (Y/N) gets here so we cam decide together." Hosuh suggests.

"Yeah, I guess we can." Dan says while finishing up his eggs.

I yawn and walk to my room. I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Slowly, I fall asleep.

(Y/N's POV)

  I wake up and start to get ready
I find a nice oversized t-shirt and a pair of ripped jean's. I grab a bomber jacket and head downstairs. (You can what ever you want) I feed bella and then grab a bowl of cereal.

  Then I go back upstairs, grab a medium sized backpack and put my laptop, mic, my charger and a water bottle. I go back downstairs and sit on the couch. I put on (f/m).

  After the movie was done, I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat for their address. They soon replied back, so I walk outside to my car. Their house was about 15 minutes away.

(Time skip to their house brought to you be me)

  Once I arrived, I knocked on their door. A tall man, with familiar dark hair and glasses answers the door. "Hey (Y/N). It is I, Stephen the Great." He points to himself.

"Hey Stephen, can I come in? It's cold out here." I ask while shivering.

"Oh you big baby." He smirks while letting me in. I wave hi to Hosuh and Dan. Then I see two other people I didnt recognize. There was a girl and a boy.

"Oh, that's Ann and Jay." Stephen says to me.

  I say hi to them and Dan says to setup my stuff to where I'm comfortable.

  We talk for like half an hour then gather around the table. Dan starts his  intro.

"Hey guys! Today we are going to do: By the way, can you survive, becoming a serial killer?."

"Oh yes, this my cup of tea!" Stephen says enthusiastically.

We all started whooping and cheering. Dan continued his intro.

"And today, we have a couple of guests. We have Jay, Ann, and (Y/N) from (Y/C)!"

"Hey." Jay said simply.

"Hi guys!" Ann chimes in

"Hello everyone! Great to see ya!" I say.

(Time skip cause I dont want to do the video, kind of a writer's block lol)

  Dan does his outro while the others go over to the couch.

"How about we watch a movie? If that's okay with (Y/N)." Hosuh suggests kindly

"Yeah, that'd be great. I can stay for a little while. As long as get home before 9, I have to feed my cat." I say while I shrug my shoulders.

"Oh. My. God. You have a kitty!" Stephen squeals in excitement.

"Why yes, yes I do. Her name is Bella."
I tell him.

  Stephen jumps up and dances a little.
"Oh my god, Stephen. You're such a child." I giggle.

We all gather on the couch. I'm sitting next to Stephen and Ann. "So what movie are we going to watch?" Jay asks.

"Insideous." Hosuh smirks and moves fingers around while making a ghost sound.
_______________________________________

I'll write the next one tomorrow. I'm tired so yea. I hope you like it and also, I'm not so good with personalities, so if there're off a bit, that's why. So yeah, see ya!