💜Chapter 6💜

(Stephen's POV)

  Today we are supposed to go to the mall together. I was thinking if I should invite (Y/N) or not. If I did, the crew will tease me.

"Eh. I can handle it."

I pull out my phone and text (Y/N).

Stephen: Hey, wanna go on an amazing adventure with Stephen the Great? And crew.

(Y/N): I would love to, kind sir. What time shall it be?

Stephen: 11 o' clock, ma'am

(Y/N): Alright, see ya there

Stephen: Alrighty

  I put my phone down and walked downstairs. I saw Hosuh and Ann cooking in the kitchen while Dan was sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. Jay was watching the news.

"Goodmorning mates." I say to them.

"About time you got up." Dan said tiredly.

"So, uh, I invited (Y/N) to come to the mall with us. Just so you guys know." Crap, here comes the teasing, I think to myself.

"Ah, is it's a date?" Ann asked happily.

"What? N-no!" I stutter.

"I'm sure it will be fun, Stephen." Hosuh says kindly.

"Jesus Christ." I mutter.

  After Ann and Hosuh put some of the food they made and on some plates, we all quickly devoured it. After all, their cooking is delicious.

  I went back upstairs to get ready. I put on a pair of black ripped jean's and a grey t-shirt. Then I put on the danplan varsity hoodie. I grabbed my phone and wallet and stuffed them in my pockets.

"You guys all ready?" Jay yells from downstairs.

"Yea!" We all yell in unison.

(Y/N's POV)

I start to get ready by putting on an oversized shirt and blue ripped jeans. I grab my mini backpack and put in my wallet, earbuds, and my portable charger. Then I grab a jacket and my phone and head downstairs. I feed Bella and grab my keys. I head outside, lock the door and get into my car.

(Time skip to the mall)

I finally find a parking spot. I pull out my phone and ask where Stephen wants to meet. He quickly replies and says in the food court. I start heading over there. As I walk up to the food court, I scan the tables and I see the group sitting at a table eating and talking.

"Howdy guys!" I say walking up to them.

"Hey (Y/N)." Hosuh smiles.

"Howdy partner!" Stephen puts his hand out to shake mine.

  I gladly shake it and take a seat next to Stephen. We talked for a couple minutes, then started walking around the mall. Our first stop was Game Stop. My eyes glowed in complete awe as I walked in. Stephen nudged my arm, "You're a big gamer, aren't you?"

"Oh yes. I love video games." I sqeak in excitement.

Stephen suggests a few games and I buy them. Then we all leave the store and walk to the next one. As we're walking, I heard a man say something behind us.

"Don't move and I won't shoot." A very broad man with a gun points at us.

  Stephen takes a small step in front of me and the others. I grab Ann's hand and squeezed it a little. Ann started to cry so I held her arm to comfort her.

"You don't want to do this." Stephen says firmly.

  The man cocks the gun. "Give me what you have, all of it."

  Stephen slowly puts his hands up, and slowly starts walking towards the man.

"Stephen, don't." I start to cry.

Jay and Dan slowly steps in front of us. Stephen continues slowly walking towards the man while he slowly walks backward.

"I warned you." The man then pulls the trigger.

I scream and run towards Stephen.
"No no no. Stephen, it's okay. It's going to be okay." I reassure him as he holds his side.

"Calm down,-" Stephen winces. "You're just a big baby." He clenches his side.

The man started to run away and Jay runs after him.

"Someone call 911!" Dan shouts, then rushes towards me and Stephen.

  I pull out my phone and dial 911

"911, what's your emergency?" The dispatcher asks.

"Hi, uh, there was a m-man, and h-he shot my friend." Tears start streaming down my face.

"Ok, can you tell me where you are so we can send an ambulance?" She kindly asks.

"Y-yes, uh, we are at the Maple Mall in front of Game Stop. T-the second floor." I say into the phone.

I stand up and walk towards Ann and give her a hug. After about five minutes, I hear the ambulance. The police are around the scene asking questions. Then I see Jay with the man walking toward the police. The paramedics put Stephen on the cart, so I walk over to him.

"Are you family?" One of them asks.

"No, I'm the one who called. I'm only a friend." I say to them.

They say I can come. I hold Stephen's hand while walking towards the ambulance. "Is he going to be alright?" I ask, my voice shakey.

"He might be, we just have to get to the hospital as soon as possible to get the bullet out." One of them says.

When we got to the hospital, they told me to wait in the waiting room. I texted Dan and Hosuh saying that I was at the the hospital with Stephen.
They replied saying that their on their way.

"(Y/N) (L/N)?" The nurse calls my name.
_______________________________________

OooOooo what's gonna happen?
Anyways, sorry it's a little late, but here is another one for ya.
So see ya!