💜Chapter 12💜

(Stephen's POV)

  I walk back inside my house and sit on the couch. Wow, I'm going on a date with (Y/N). I need advice. I pull out my phone and text Hosuh.

Stephen: Hosuh quick, I need advice

Hosuh: With what?

Stephen: uhh I asked (Y/N) on a date to somewhere and I need advice on what to do.

Hosuh: Ok, I'm coming over

Stephen: okkkk????

  I put down my phone and wait for Hosuh to get here.

  I was playing on my phone until I heard a knock. I get up and walk to the door. I open it, it was Hosuh. "Oh hey, come on in." I close the door behind him.

"Ok first, where are you taking her?

"(A/n: it's a surprise)." I say to him.

"Ah, ok. So its somewhere fancy. Do you have any tuxedos or suits? Or at least something nice to wear?" Hosuh asks.

"I have no idea, we can go check my closet." I lead him to my room.

Hosuh rummages through my closet and drawers. "We have to go to the mall!" He grabs my arm amd runs to the car.

"I- I only asked for advice, not a whole ... thing." I say.

"Well you need it. You havent been out there since forever. When was the last date you had?" He asked.

  I thought for a second, "Uhm, like 8 months ago."

"Exactly."

  We arrive at the mall and go to a tuxedo place. We got all the stuff I need, then headed home.

"Thanks for the 'advice' Hosuh." I thank him.

"No problem, anytime." He walks out the door.

  I went to my room and went to bed.

(Y/N's POV)

  I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I throw on some random clothes and went to the mall. When I got there I rushed to stores that have a good selection of dresses. I haven't been to anything fancy in years, so I needed a new dress. Wait why was I rushing. Its 10 right now, I have (author doing the math, in which she hates) 7 hours left. I slow down a bit and walk to another store.

  I look around and I find the perfect dress. It was a purple lacey floral dress with cold shoulder sleeves.

(In case you were wondering, this is it

(In case you were wondering, this is it. I thought it was really cute)

  I tried it on and it fits perfectly. I pay for it then go looking for some shoes. I find some purple sneakers, because I wanna be comfy, and payed for those. Then I head home. It was 12 when I arrived at home. I had 5 hours left.