💜Chapter 11💜

(Y/N's POV)

  I wake up the nest morning to see Stephen not next to me. I get up sluggishly and walk downstairs. I see Stephen trying to cook some eggs. "I hope you dont burn down my house." I say, my voice a little raspy.

"Haha, I'll try." Stephen giggled.

"Hey, wanna asks the others if they want to go to the trampoline park?" I ask.

"Sure. Jumping around and knocking kids over sounds fun!" He says, not taking his eyes off the eggs. I walk up behind him and hug him. "Ok, I'll text them after you're done burning breakfast." I laugh.

"Hey! At least I'm trying." He says, putting the eggs on two plates.

  We eat and then I put my plate in the sink. I walk upstairs and grab my phone. I text the group chat.

(Y/N): Hey me and Stephen are going to the trampoline park today, you guys down to come with?

Hosuh: That sounds fun, I'll go

Dan: Yeah, I'll go too

(Y/N): Ok cool, can you guys ask Jay and Ann if they wanna come too

Hosuh: Yeah, sure, oh and what time?

  I tell down the stairs, "Hey Stephen, what time?"

"How about 12!" He yells back.

(Y/N): 12

Dan: Ok, see you then

(Y/N): Alrighty

  Oh shoot, Stephen doesn't have any clean clothes. I walk down stairs and I see Stephen feeding Bella. "Stephen, I can go get your clothes and you can go to your house and get changed, then come back if you want."

"Alrighty tighty." He says. He is so childish.

   I grab his things from the drier, then walked back to Stephen and gave him his clothes. He walks out the door and heads to his house. I walk back to my room to get changed. I put on some black pants with a striped shirt with black long sleeves. Then I grab a heavy jacket and walk back downstairs.

  I grab my mini backpack with my portable charger, water bottle, earbuds and wallet. Then I grab my keys and my phone and walked to Stephen's house.

  I knock at his door, then he opens it. "Ready to go?" I asked cheerfully.

"Yup." He gets in his car and I sit in the passenger seat. He starts the car and heads to the trampoline park.

(Time skip to trampoline park by me)

We find a parking spot amd walk inside. We see Dan, Hosuh, Jay and Ann sitting at a table waiting for us. Overhear them saying something like, "Maybe, they stayed at each others house and- oh Hi." Dan interrupts himself. 

  I glared at him. "Did you get the times?"

"Yes, we have a whole hour and a half!"  Hosuh exclaims.

  We took off our shoes and placed them in a locker. Then we went to the nearest activity. It was the one where you balance on the beam while trying to push the other person off. Dan and Jay went first. Jay took his bar thingie and whacked Dan in the legs, making him fall. Jay put his arms up in victory. "Who wants to challenge me took take my spot as King of the Beam?!" He smirked.

"The ol mighty Stephen would like to challenge you." Stephen grabs one of the bar thingies and tries to balance on the beam. Then he gets nearer to Jay. They began to wrestle. Hitting and smacking went on for about a minute until Stephen ducks from one of Jay's blows and pushes Jay off the beam. "Aha! I am now King of the Beam!" He yells triumphly.

"I dont think I can beat Stephen at King of the Beam." Hosuh said quietly.

  I laugh a little then I try to balance on the beam. Jay hands me the bar thingie and I slowly walk up to Stephen. Stephen then quickly and easily pushes me off. I began to pout again. "Its not fair! You're stronger than me. Couldn't you have gone easy on me here rather then on super smash bros?" I pout.

"Ooh, so that's what they were doing." I hear Dan whisper to Hosuh.

Stephen steps off the beam patting my head, then giving the bar to Hosuh. "You'll be fine. Come on let's watch the battle between Hosuh amd Ann." He holds out a hand, I take and stand next to him. Ann and Hosuh battle for like a second before they both fall into the foam pit.

"Wow, they are weak." Stephen whispers to me.

  Then we went on to the next activity, it was an obstacle course. Ann immediately runs to the start line. She then proceeds and crawls through the tiny hole. She comes out the other end and jumps over some small beams. Then she hops up onto a platform with ropes with a plate connected to them on the bottom. She easily goes across the ropes and she gets to another platform. It has two big punching bag looking things with a fabric covering it, it has small squares to put your hands and feet in. She hops to the first one and then gracefully hops to the second. Then she finished the course.

"Wow, great job." We all applaud her. She bows and steps aside for us to go. We all shake our heads no.

"I can push someone off a beam, but I cannot do that obstacle course." Jay says backing away.

  We walk over to just a bunch of trampolines. We start jumping and doing flips and such. Then we all got tired and went to a table to eat some pizza. We talk for a little and decide to leave. "Bye guys." I say goodbye then hug Ann.

   Stephen and I walk to his car and we head to his house. "Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yea?"

"I... I um... I like you."

I smile and say, "I like you too. Not only like you, but I love you."

"I know, who doesnt." Stephen laughs.

  I lightly punch him in the arm.

"Hey, mind if I take you out tomorrow?" He asks.

"Sure what time, and is it a fancy thing or something casual?"

"How about 5pm, and wear a dress or something, it's kind of fancy." He replies.

  We arrive at Stephen's house. "I have to go edit another video, so uh, see you tomorrow." I smile.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." He says.

I then give him a big hug. He seemed a little stunned, and said, "T-this is nice." He says thing hugs me tightly. It seems like he never gets any affection from people that often. We let go of each and I give a small peck on the check then walk home. I love Stephen so much. I cant wait for tomorrow!
_______________________________________

Ah, I'm running out of ideas, help me! Lol. Anyways I might write another one with Stephen where we are in highschool, but I'll do that one after I finish this one. Please give me suggestions because I'm running out of ideas, lol. Anywho, see ya!