Plans Change

(sorry about the hiatus guys!!!! Here ya go!)

WARNING: GRAPHIC TRIGGER WARNING VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!

"Lucy!"

She turned around to the speaker of her name. She smiled instantly seeing Jess. "Hey, is that a smile on your face?" He jogged up to her and chuckled.

"I could ask you the same question, Mariano." She looked at his almost excited looking face. "You have news don't you? Good news." She guessed.

Jess smirked and looked at her holding up tickets. Upon closer examination she saw they were prom tickets. She felt a flicker of excitement light in her chest, "Jess??"

"I know." He smiled.

"I don't know what to say." She chuckled and held her head exasperated. Was he really asking her to prom? She could still go even if she weren't in school. As long as Jess was clinging onto the place. "This is such as surprise." She exhaled.

"Oh come on it's not that big of a deal," he said looking over the tickets himself, "Rory really wanted to go-I mean she didn't say she did, but I could see she wanted to." He rambled.

Lucy's face fell upon realization. She quickly masked her emotion before he could make eye contact again, "Of course she would," she beamed, "Every little girl dreams of going to prom.."

He pretended to gag quickly, "Don't say it like that."

"Why not?"

"Makes me sound like I'm a good boyfriend." He smirked. Lucy looked down briefly, "I wouldn't know." She said before clearing her throat. "Well. I got get going." She said readjusting her bag on her shoulder.

"Where you off too?" He asked.

"Where do you think?" She gave him the look. Jess caught on, "Ah, therapy." Lucy snapped her fingers and nodded, "Bingo."

"Well, I would drive you, but I gotta get back to class before they even know I'm missing-"

"Jess Mariano!" She hit his arm before he could evade her "What in the hell have you been doing all day??"

He chuckled trying to avoid anymore of her punches, "Nothing!" He smiled "I had to get a suit!"

"Go to class!" She hit him again before shaking her head and trying not to smile. "You have to actually attend school to go to prom!" She called after him as he hurried back to school. He turned to give a quick wave before back around.

"Hey! You going to the party that's later tonight??" He called as he hurried backwards.

She looked back at him, "Maybe! Only for Lane!" She called back. Lucy rolled her eyes and walked to therapy.

_____

Lucy hurried up to the door and pulled her shirt down uncomfortably. This is what I get for trying something new, she thought as she readjust the tube top. She was really late to the party, but she thought that it wouldn't matter judging by how late and how loud it was. Almost as if the party didn't really die.

She knocked on the door waiting outside in the cold.

What was she thinking? It's too loud for people to hear. She banged on the door. After waiting a few more minutes she face palmed herself. " It's a party, you don't knock, you just come in." She muttered to herself.

She walked into the party, immediately greeted with crowds of people and the waft of crappy beer. She sighed and watched everyone in the part unfurl and hoping to find anyone familiar. She saw Dean on the stair well, talking with some of his friends. She immediately followed after, "Dean!" She called himself