Warrior from Elsewhere - Silmarillion One Shot

A/n: This is mostly for fun as well as me testing a character for my own original works I am thinking about.
Hope you enjoy. 

Maedhros winced as he was thrown to the stone floor. He glanced up at the throne where Melkor sat with hatred. Melkor chuckled and asked, "Do you really think I would have given you the Silmarils? What a fool you are." 

Maedhros replied with spitting by his feet. Melkor glared and Mairon who stood behind Maedhros grabbed a fistful of red hair and slammed Maedhros's head into the floor. The elf cried out in pain and curled up a bit as Mairon dropped him to the floor. "Mairon. Perhaps you should teach this elf some respect," Melkor said. 

Mairon smirked and bowed a bit, "with pleasure my lord." He said. He grabbed Maedhros but when he turned the door opened and two orcs came in leading an elf who walked calmly with his held high. The elf's clothes wore torn and dirty. He also had a big gash on the side of his head. 

"My lords we found this elf trespassing and he causing us a bit of trouble," One of the orcs said. 

"For the record it was you who tried to cut off my head first," The elf said causally looking at the chains that bound his hands. "I just defended myself since I have a stick no decapitation policy I would like to try to stick too." 

"Silence!" One of the orcs barked and hit the elf in the back of his head. 

"Rude," He said moving his head a bit. 

"Just kill him," Melkor said with a wave of his hand. 

One of the orcs nodded and raised his sword up. The elf just looked up as the sword was raised high in the air. The sword was swung down yet it was met with a loud clash as the elf was holding up the chain's of the bonds. With a twins the chains shattered and the elf jumped back. 

"Impressive," Mairon said. 

"I have tried for quiet a bit of time," The elf replied as he finished removing the bonds. He then straightened up and looked at the orc who charged at him again. He just side stepped them and when the orc went to swing again he just moved back out of the way of the swing. 

"Mairon, just kill him already and then see if you can teach the other elf some manners." Melkor said leaning back in his chair. 

"So you are a coward then," The elf said. 

"What?" Melkor said in a low voice. 

"If one wants to prove themselves a true warrior as well as a leader they shouldn't need to have to order the ones around them to do tasks as these. I have found those who do are normally cowards and fools." The elf replied. 

Melkor stood up grabbing his mace and walked over. "You'll wish you hadn't said that." He growled. 

The elf stood there staring unblinking at him and once Melkor swung his mace he moved back quickly. Yet the force of the wind was able to make a small cut on his cheek. He reached up and looked at the few droplets of blood on his hand. 

"Well. That hasn't happened in sometime," The elf said a bit surprised. "Guess I should take this a bit seriously then. Nightfall." With the last word of his sentence a sword materialized in his hand. Yet, the sword remained in its scabbard as he held it out ready to attack. 

Marion and Maedhros who just where just watching this just stared on in surprise. They both wondered how the sword was just there. Yet, Melkor who still was angry about what the elf called him didn't possessed it fully and charged forward. The mace slammed into the sword as the elf moved it do defend himself. The scabbard cracked slightly at the presser of the blow but did work to defend himself.