Upcoming story (Possibly)

"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-earth stands on the brink of-" Elrond began starting the council yet he was soon cut off as an elf ran over out of breath.

"Lindir?" Elrond asked a bit surprised by the interruption.

"I am sorry but there are four elves here. They have to speak to you," Lindir responded as stopped to catch his breath.

"Who are they?" Erestor asked. "Are they here about Mordor?"

Before Lindir could answer the said four elves walked into the area. All four were clad in armor, they glinted in the light. Elrond just sat there stunned unable to form any words. Gandalf had a similar reaction when he saw the fore elves standing before them. Glorfindel just pointed and mouthed something wordlessly.

The tallest out of the fore elves with dark red hair stepped forward and said, "I am sorry for this intrusion but there is a matter that is a bit more pressing than Mordor."

Glorfindel was still in shock and confusion. He even cast a looked to Galdor of the haven who was still was processing everything. Glorfindel was about to say something but then chose to be quiet since he saw Elrond stand up and approach the red-haired elf.

"How?" Elrond asked.

"It's a bit of a long story," He said. "I will explain the details later. Yet, to the point, there is another evil besides Sauron that has awoken. This one perhaps is more dangerous than this dark lord."

"What is more dangerous then Sauron?" Boromir asked as he stood up. "Who are you all? What exactly going on here?"

"Easy now. We are here to help but perhaps we should have started with who we are. After all, it has been a while since we were. An age perhaps...maybe two...well either way that does not matter. I am Finrod Felagund. This is Fingon the son of Fingolfin and these two are Maedhros and Maglor. We-" Yet, Finrod was cut off as Fingon just placed a hand to his mouth.

"Thank you Finrod but ease up a little," He said to him. He then caste a small glare as he heard some elves whisper softly in shock and confusion. He did hear the word 'kinslayers' but Maedhros just placed a hand to his shoulder and shook his head.

"Wait...those names are told in ancient stories. All of you died," Another one of the council said as they looked at them.

"Well so did Glorfindel," Fingon pointed out and Glorfindel gave a nod.

"He's not wrong," Glorfindel said with a laugh finding his voice once more. "So what's this about something more powerful than Sauron?"

"In truth, we are still not sure what it is but it woke from the depth of the ocean where Angband lays or rather where it laid," Fingon said. "Since whatever this force was raised Beleriand from the ocean."

"So there is going to a war on two fronts now," Fingon added. Yet, before he could finish a panic broke out. All the members knew they could do nothing against two armies. Maedhros looked to Maglor who gave a loud whistle that silenced everyone.

"Listen now," Maedhros said. "We came to warn you of this as well as bring help. The four of us come with armies."

"And why should we listen to kinslayers!" One of the elves said jumping up.

"Look here! Maedhros and Maglor paid their price! All of them have! The Valar themselves gave them a pardon and they chose to come here and help all of you! You should show them your respect and thanks!" Fingon snapped silencing the elf as he stood there and just blinked. Maedhros just sighed and shook his head at his friend's reaction.

"Well, this matter should be discussed further. Thank you Uncle Nelyo, however, there is still the matter of the ring to discuss." Elrond said looking back to the others. "And with this new information, I think it's clear that the ring must be destroyed."

Maedhros and the others chose to stay silent as he stood there. He let them argue it out and as they did Maglor came to stand beside him and asked, "Do you think we should step in?"

Maedhros just shook his head as the hobbit who was there stepped up and said he would take it. He then watched as members of the council step up and agree to help guide this hobbit to Mordor. He did have to restrain a laugh as three more hobbits soon joined. After this fellowship was formed he said, "If I am suggest something? I agree that this ring should be destroyed however this world has changed once this evil awoke. If Sauron happens to join with it the nine of you would be even in more danger then you already are."

"What do you suggest?" Elrond asked him.

"By tomorrow we can have others to help protect you on this mission." He said.

"Thank you, sir." Frodo said to him. Maedhros just gave him a short nod in reply as Elrond sits back down and said, "Now we need to discuss this new threat."

To be continued...