Flying Lesson - Silmarillion One Shot

A/n: This is based on a headcanon I got from an RP with Eonwe and Manwe. This takes place before Middle-Earth was created in Eru's halls.

PS. I headcanon that Eonwe has wings.

Now enjoy Atar Manwe and child Eonwe's flying lesson.

"Okay open your wings," Manwe instructed as a young Eonwe stood in front of him. Eonwe opens his wings and stands up straight.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Perfect. Just like that, now try flapping them a bit." Manwe said. Eonwe looks at his wings and tries to flap them but nothing happens.

Eonwe frowns and said, "They don't work."

Manwe smiles and said, "They do just practice."

Eonwe tries again and flaps his arms at the same time. Manwe chuckles and said, "It takes some time but I think I have an idea."

He stood up and walked away but a few moments later came back holding a harness. "Here," He said bending down.

The young Maiar held up their arms as Manwe fitted it around him. When he was done he stood up he picked Eonwe up and held him outward. He held tightly on to the straps of the harness and then let him go. The harness held him up and Enowe stretched out his arms, "weeee!"

"Now try flapping your wings," Manwe said with a light laugh.

Eonwe nods and stars flapping his wings. "WEEEEE!" He squealed and Manwe just laughed and said, "This is a good start," 

A/n: Sorry it's short. 
Also this story idea was inspired by this....