Monster

BANG!

A bullet went through the glass, startling the group. "Orochi!"

Orochi raced outside and managed to kill the sniper on the rooftop on the other side of the street. Celty and Yui crossed over to the rooftop to investigate, leaving a slightly annoyed Shizuo there to protect the shadow bubble holding Shinra. 

"Yup, he's in with my sisters," said Yui. "He's wearing my father's company logo."

Celty took the man's phone. There was a message on the lock screen. She showed it to Yui.

It read:

Hey, come to (random warehouse address I'm too lazy to come up with) and let's finish this bitch

-Haruka

Yui sighed. "Come on, Celty. Let's go."

"Wait, what about Shinra?" Celty typed.

"I think he'll be fine inside the bubble. Plus Shizuo is there."

"Fine, I guess."

Both girls hoped on Celty's bike and drove off with Orochi wrapped around Yui's arm. They arrived at an abandoned warehouse. "Master, your sister, and multiple others are in there," warned Orochi.

"Do we just go in?" asked Celty.

"I'd like to go in alone. This is between me and my sisters. But, I'd like it if you stayed here in case I need you," answered Yui.

"Got it," Celty responded as she went around to spy through a window.

Yui carefully opened the huge metal doors. Haruka was standing there with a briefcase in her hands while surrounded by bodyguards and private soldiers. "Took you long enough. I was thinking you weren't coming."

"Where's Chiyo? I thought you 2 were always together?" asked Yui.

"I sent her on a little errand for me."

"I assume Father doesn't have anything to do with this."

"No. To be honest I was expecting you to come in that disguise of yours. Why don't you come and show me what you really are."

"You're right, this isn't my real self. My real self is ugly and hideous, but it's still who I am."

By then, Haruka was already staring into Yui's blood-red snake eyes. "God, you really are a monster just like Grandma!"

"I beg to differ. Being a monster doesn't mean just being horrid on the outside, but on the inside as well. As far as I'm concerned, I don't make deals with the Yakuza, steal, sell illegal drugs, commit murder, or run a criminal empire."

Haruka's smirk faded. Now she was angry.

"It's funny isn't it?" continued Yui. "Our father is considered one of the kindest and most charitable, but at the same time, he runs an enormous criminal empire. Not to mention, his wife and 2 older daughters are involved."

"Shut up, you little bitch! What the hell do you know?!" yelled Haruka, enraged on how Yui said all that with that same blank face. She turned to the soldiers. "Kill her!"

One of the soldiers protested. "But m' am-"

"Shut it! Kill her! You dare disobey me and I can't tell what will happen to your families! Now kill her!" ordered Haruka.

The soldiers became quiet and began ready to shoot. Before most could even pull the trigger, they were already dead or dying. Haruka's face paled, she held a tighter grip on the case. "So the snake isn't just for show? Well just so you know I'm not done yet."