Extra Tale

Long ago in Japan, there existed a human-god. He lived amongst the other humans. He loved them. But not in the sense familiar to you and I. His love consisted of tormenting humans to see how they react. This made him many enemies and rivals. However, he continued tormenting and manipulating them in his games as he pleased. 

One day, a snake caught the attention of the human-god. He tried to involve and torment her in many ways but she always escaped. During these schemes, he interacted with the snake directly and found her very amusing as he could not get many reactions out of her. Even the emotions he did spike were in very limited. It didn't take long for the snake to notice the human-god's fear and cause of extreme loneliness. How the human-god was even more sensitive and scared of being taken advantage of and destroyed, and how this lead to him isolating himself. 

Realizing that the human-god would only continue to torment those she and he cared about if this fear and loneliness was not quenched, she decided to help him. The snake bit the human-god and injected a venom which would torment him mentally and emotionally until he faced his fear and accepted it. The human-god, enraged, tried to have the snake killed multiple times but she always escaped.

Meanwhile, the human-god spent his time reevaluating both himself and his relationships with others. He finally realized how much he valued those in his life and, as such, had the power to protect them from other forces that wanted them. After this, he allowed himself to fall and rest into the coils of the snake. Even after all those death attempts, the snake still allowed him to finally rest and removed the poison from him. 

The snake never wraps herself around the human-god too tightly, enough for him to escape if he wanted too, but the human-god never left for he had come to adore the snake. This love was reciprocated. As the human-god continued to love the snake, his loneliness was quenched completely also thanks to a monster, a mad scientist, a headless rider, and a 4-man-band of eccentric wanderers.

The human-god spent the rest of his life with the snake and his new-found companions.