Analysing the past

Calat Malik

Me and Kashish were sitting in my office, both of us deep in thoughts. Kanak is coming over, what can be more stressful than that?! That girl can even make a devil bow infront of her, so who are we? She has done many phds like Professor Banner but the only difference between their phds is that, Kanak has done phds in swearing, insulting, threating, beating, pranking, plotting and taking revenge. I havent talked with her in about 7 years and when I gathered information about her, I get to know she hasn't done a scandal from about four years but before that she nearly kill a man who tried to steal her bag on the street. If Kanak is silent that inturn means you are in trouble and she isnt the person who only speaks, she is a martial art expert and can easily beat you to death. She might look so sweet, cool and maybe a little badass but she is more than that, she is really clever and can do anything when it comes to her loved ones especially Hazal.

One thing I still don't get is that why is she still with that dumb Remo, means anybody could tell just by looking at their picture only that their relationship has nothing but good fucking. She wanted a fairy tale love story for herself, as cliche as it sounds and as not so Kanak its sounds but its true, she wanted a princess wedding for herself and a prince charming as well but I think that night changed all of it. Kashish even told me that when she saw her with Hazal, she wasn't looking that happy as much she should be being with her bff after months and her smile was also looking fake. I wander whether Hazal was able to identify the fake smile of her and I was sure she had easily able to identufy it, she is quite good in things like this which involve understanding people hidden emotions and helping others even strangers.

Hazal really is an angel, she always used to help everyone , she is so much beautiful as well. We both haven't talked with each other since that night 7 years ago and our last conversation wasn't pleasant as well, she would be really difficult once she will wake up and Kanak visit is not helping either.

I clenched my fist and closed my eyes to remove the thoughts of both of these girls out of my mind. I need to focus. I have brought Hazal here for a purpose, a very important purpose and I have to handle Kanak for it as well. I don't fancy keeping both of them here for a long time. I don't want any of them back in my life, I have already came so far, I have a successful life and I don't want my past to be a part of it. Future along with the past never ends well. As soon as I am done with Hazal, I am gonna transport her back and give her some money to shut up the pretty mouth of her although I know this might not work and there are chances that the bundle of money may came back flying to my face accompany by a slap but still I have to try it.

I repeated the reason why Hazal is here inside my head. She is here because she is gonna help me in eliminating the competion which has drastically increased from the past year. I am not really affected by any of them except one that is Aman . I tried to legally deal with him but he didn't listened any continued to be a hurdle in my business  so it was the time for some blackmailing, I knew that Aman will listen to me and accept my any offer if I will threaten him with Hazal. For the outside world he pretend to be only her friend but inside he love her very deeply. He himself told me this when he was once drunk although Hazal only see him as her brother and I think he isn't her type as well. He is tall, handsome, fair and caring but Hazal---