Threat by the queen

Dedicated to- disha_2902

Calat Malik

I was still on the ground in utter shock. For a moment I wander if she really is Hazal. Maybe she is Kanak in disguise but then she might have broke more parts of my body. After placing Hazal carefully in bed and covering her with sheets, Kashish faced me, amusement was dancing in his eyes and he was giving me you-shouldn't-have-done-it expression but I didn't care. For god sake! She has kneeled me in the balls and all I want to do right now is to apply some ice on it. Not just that, she even punched me twice that to within five minutes. I have never seen Hazal fighting or even shouting at other and cursing, she was the one who used to hate it and today she was cursing. This is all so much unexpected. The little innocent girl, I knew has grown into a strong independent woman.

Kashish helped me in getting off the floor and then we both went to the kitchen for the ice. We both sat down on the stool of the kitchen island opposite each other, I was busy with ice and my balls while Kashish was intendely looking towards me. After a while he bursts into laughters. A full fledged laughter which echos through the whole house. I glared at him but he didn't stop.

"So, how does that feel now?", he asked between laughters but I decided to ignore him. After a while his laughter slow down and I caught a glimpse of him wiping the tears from the corners of his eyes.

"What so amusing that you can't stop your fucking laugh?", I asked through gritted teeth and he once again started laughing.

"Hazal kneeled and punched you Calat, our non-violent Hazal. Not just that she even called you a 'fucking bastard'. Athough she is absolutely right but the fact is she cursed. She isn't the same Hazal anymore, Calat. You better be aware. Tomorrow she might cut your dick, who knows?", he ended with a smirk. As much as I don't want to ponder on his words, he is right. Who knows?

Its almost noon. Its been quite a time since Hazal has fainted. The doctor said she would wake up soon but she still hasn't woke up. Kanak can come here anytime and if she sees Hazal in that condition, she is definetly gonna cut my dick out. I still remember my conversation with her.

When I came back home with Hazal and Kashish, I straight away went to my office in order to read some of the files. As soon as I sat on the chair, my cellphone rang. It was Kanak. After all this time, why on earth she is calling me. Did she know that we kidnapped Hazal? But thats not possible, she lives in another country and the records clearly tell that she was at work when Kashish kidnapped Hazal. Maybe its something else but I can't ignore her call as well, she is the best example to define the word 'stubborn'. I sighed and picked up the call.

KANAK- Well dickhead do you really think you will get away after kidnapping Hazal.

Her voice was calm, to calm to my liking. Its like silence before storm and I need to handle it carefully. She isn't one to mess up with.