Chapter 26

This chapter is dedicated to jordanswife she has been such an incredible inspiration! Thank you so much!
_________________________________________

Today is the day. The day Narcissa and I teach the Marauders not to mess with us. Lily is helping us. She's going to be the distraction so we can prank them.

We're going to dye their hair green and give them Slytherin uniforms. That's not all though. That's only the beginning. Narcissa is going to charm the boys wands using a spell, anaticula, which will last throughout the day. The spell caused the victims wand to produce ducks every time a spell is cast.

Next I will be using a muggle prank suggested by Lily. I'll use a spell to hover a bucket of water above the boys dorm room when classes are over. It'll fall over their heads when they open the door.

The last prank is a surprise. I can't wait. This is the one where Lily will be distracting them.

Narcissa, Lily and I were all in the Great Hall That morning very early. We wanted to make sure we had front row seats to the disaster that was going to happen.

Narcissa and I made sure to face the Gryffindor table. Lucius and Severus arrived and we made sure they sat next to us, rather than across from us. They were going to love this. I grinned and shared a look with Narcissa. She winked at me before stifling a giggle.

The doors opened once again and in walked the Marauders decked out in green and sliver. James' hair was a dark green with silver tips. Sirius' was the best. His had streaks of green and sliver mixed in his now, short hair. He look livid. It'll be back to its normal length by tomorrow. He didn't know that though.

Remus walked in calmly with silver hair and Pettigrew followed with a blush and half green, half silver hair.

The whole hall burst into laughter. It wasn't everyday the infamous Marauders were seen on the receiving end of a prank.

I smirked at the sight. I shared a look with Narcissa. Lucius and Severus were also laughing. Severus must feel good. He's always being pranked by them. They deserved it.

After what they did last year to Severus they actually deserved a much worse prank. Severus may have stepped out of line by calling his best friend a mudblood but the Marauders overstepped by embarrassing and provoking him like that. It was just wrong.

Breakfast continued though the hall was filled with whispers. Everyone was talking about the Marauders now.  Most students suspected a Slytherin behind this prank, though while they were indeed correct, they didn't know that. Others thought it might've been a learner from another house trying to make it look like it was a Slytherin.

Charms was the first class of the day. Oooh I can't wait till they try to use their wands! It's going to be hilarious.

Narcissa and I walked into class and sat at our usual seat in the middle of the class. The Marauders sat I front, against their own will. Professor Flitwick thought it would be best if they sat where he could see them.

The lesson started off normally. Professor Flitwick explained the spell, had us pronounce it correctly, do the wand movements and finally do the spell.

We were learning the Reducto curse. I already knew the spell and have practiced it many times before. I'm pretty sure the Marauders would know it. Especially James and Sirius. They are constantly showing off their skills in DADA and I have to admit they are really smart when they need to be.

"Reducto!" Loud shrieks and screams erupted from the class before came the sounds of laughter. James Porter's wand just spat out a duck. I decided to mess with him a bit.

"Got the right spell there, James?" I smirked at him.

He glared at me before casting the spell again. Once more a duck erupted from his wand. A loud quack left the duck's beak before it jumped up onto the desk of a poor girl who shrieked before jumping back into her friend to get away.

I just laughed. I saw Sirius laughing to before speaking to James. "Let me show you how it's done mate." He smirked before trying out the spell. Another duck appeared, wiping the smirk clean off his face. It caused another eruption of laughter, James even joining in this time.

I smirked at Narcissa before looking at Lily. She nodded, indicating she was ready for the next prank. It would be at Lunch.

I noticed Lily move to pat James' shoulder but he tensed and moved away slightly. He must've have been embarrassed and didn't want any comfort. Why else would he be so uncomfortable at the moment.

Lunch was nearing and we had everything set up. The boys had gone to their dorm room and came out soaking wet. Lily told us all the details.

Now for the finale. I walked into the Great Hall with Narcissa at my side. She walked over to the Slytherin table while I continued to the Gryffindor table. I stopped by some Prefects in Hufflepuff on the way to make it look less suspicious. I quickly reminded them of the Prefect meeting tonight before going to where the Marauders and Lily sat.

"Afternoon," they all looked up, "I'm just here to remind you all about the Prefect meeting tonight. Please don't be late."  I cast a nonverbal and wandless spell that would start to work in exactly 5 minutes.

Lily nodded, "Of course. I'll make sure these two arrive on time." She gestured to James and Remus. "Can't have the Head Boy late to his own meeting." We laughed. I waved goodbye before making my way to the Slytherin table. I sat down and waited another 3 minutes. It should happen any second now.

As if on cue the spell worked. A green cloud of smoke exploded around the Marauders. Lily had charmed a shield to protect her from the blast.

Gasps echoed around the hall. Then it went silent. And that's when the first few laughs started before long the whole hall was in a fit of laughter.

There stood the Marauders with their skin dyed a dark shade of green. The best think was, that on their foreheads were the words written in white, "Idiot 1", "Idiot 2", "Idiot 3", and "Idiot 4". They looked so angry. Remus and Peter looked mostly embarrassed though.

Even the teachers were amused. It was cut short though when McGonagall walked up to them. The hall went silent.

"What is the meaning of this? Was this your doing?" The Gryffindor Head of House shouted.

"Professor, why would we prank ourselves!?" Sirius exclaimed. They all look quite moody.

"Then who did this? Own up now." She turned to look around the hall. No one moved. She sighed, "Go to the Hospital Wing so that Madam Pomfrey can remove the charms." They scurried away through the grand doors. Nearly everyone started laughing again.

Hopefully this would teach them a lesson. Never mess with a Slytherin.

You'll regret it in the end.

_________________________________________

Hello dear readers!! I just finished another chapter. Sorry I took so long, turns out taking Art, Physics, and Maths was not the best decision. I've been given so much work. I think I'll be able to upload a chapter or two every weekend if I'm not busy, but I'm pretty sure I'll be very occupied during the week unfortunately.

I hope you all enjoyed. This was pretty much a filler but don't worry I'll try to have a chapter up by Saturday or Sunday.

– mysticpanda xx