II.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ love is a dangerous angel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
love is a dangerous angel.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS A GOOD THING that taehyung remembered the code to get into the warehouse, the only thing that kept him from pressing the small numbers and quicker was the shake that seemed to posses his hands.

"come on." he huffed in frustration, starting to push on the large metal door to slide it open with a chorus of irritating pops and the scrape of metal against concrete ground. it would have been so much easier for someone to have been here already to open the doors for him. "jungkook!" he shouted, only hearing the echo of his own voice and the silence that followed. he wasn't here.

taehyung sighed and jumped as the metal door slammed shut behind him, leaving him in a mostly dark room that's already started to collect dust after these past few months. he knew his way around here now, it's only been a week or so that jungkook finally made his way back to his own apartment instead of staying here or at jimins. all that time has let the pretty rich boy become well accustomed to the place.

no voice, only footsteps heard as he walked further into the warehouse and pulled off his jacket. "i'll give him a call." taehyung was speaking to himself, a small habit when he was alone.

it rang for a few moments, no answer. taehyung sighed and set his phone down on one of the tables. he was sitting out by one of the windows, there wasn't a view — unless someone counted the brick wall of the other building as a view.

only an hour later did taehyungs phone ring, and jungkooks grinning face flashed across the screen with so many hearts surrounding the boys name.

"oh my gosh jungkook." taehyung seemed to speak a mile a minute. now standing up from the chair, he was still looking at that damn brick wall.

jungkook had been further away from the city, digging through an old storage shed full of cardboard boxes that should have been in his own apartment. he didn't hear his phone go off until he was back in the car. "woah, baby calm down." his chuckle sounded deeper through the phone.

"did you forget that you own a phone." it wouldn't be a normal day without a little sass coming from the older boy. jungkook knew this, and the corners of his lips turned up into a slight smirk at the sound.

"no," the ravenette said, now in his car and waiting patiently to watch the traffic light to turn green. "where are you, i'll come pick you up." he said.

"i'm at the warehouse." he told the boy, "i need to talk to you." he knew better to say anything compromising over the phone. between intense makeout session there was an occasional lesson about what to do when dating a master criminal and issues came about.