VII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ i see no evil 'cause love is blind

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i see no evil 'cause love is blind.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE NEXT DAY was more or less the same, nothing new in the development of their plans, but there was at least some progress in the couples relationship — especially since a certain brunette came knocking at the door bearing a brown bag of bagels from down the road, knowing very well it was his boyfriends newfound favorite place.

"look who it is." jungkook said, answering the door shirtless and grinning at the boy.

taehyung rolled his eyes, "let me in or i'll throw the cream cheese out the window." he said.

the two walked in to the living room, which was still being moved into since there was only a lawn chair instead of a couch and an old tv sitting ontop of a cardboard box. "charming." the older boy looked around.

this is only his second time being in the ravenettes apartment, after he finally decided to stop crashing at the warehouse or jimins house and make his way back to his own place. "you told me to get something to sit on." jungkook said, referring to last time when there was only the tv and a blanket on the floor. "it's a start." taehyung admitted.

neither of them ended up sitting on the chair, both seated on a blanket that taehyung found while the other went to get a knife and napkins. "at least i know i have plenty of things to get for the next eight christmases and birthdays." the brunette said, taking out two bagels for the both of them.

jungkook chuckled, sitting down as well and crossing his legs. the boy was still shirtless, and very distracting. "and i'll still have to come up with the something for the boy that has everything." he said.

he just rolled his eyes at that, "i don't have everything." taehyung said.

they took turns spreading cream cheese on the bagels, jungkook handing it over and licking his thumb afterwards. "oh sure," it came out a little muffled from the food. "name one thing you don't have that you couldn't get for yourself."

taehyung genuinely looked like he was thinking, and his boyfriend watched with a fond look and apparently forgetting he had a bagel in his hand. then it was like a lightbulb went off, and the brunette smiled while holding his hand up and wiggling his ring finger.

"oh hush." jungkook shoved the boy a little, but he just giggled and continued to eat his breakfast. "at least i know you'll say yes now."

taehyung rose an eyebrow at the boy, scoffing a bit and dropping the bagel on the napkin before standing up to get a drink. "i'm not saying yes on the floor of your dusty apartment without a ring on my finger."

"hey, but that's not a no." jungkook said, looking up at the boy standing there, wondering if they were still being playful or this was a lowkey serious moment. taehyung just smiled and shrugged a bit stepping backwards, "t-that's not a no." jungkook repeated, standing as well and following his boyfriend who was now giggling and running from him in the apartment.

it didn't take long for jungkook to catch him by the waist, a strong hold that neither minded and wanted to leave — and when taehyung was finally able to stop giggling, only silence and a pretty blush was on the boys cheeks. "i don't know why you picked me." jungkook admitted.

speaking honestly, it would take a lot for him to even considering getting on one knee again, considering the first time. there was a lot that came from that, the promises made with a commitment — and even more was taken when that person decides to leave. jungkook knew there's always been a piece of him missing from that time in his life, a piece he didnt necessarily want back, but just filled with something else. sometimes he would stay awake, and he'd hope that one day taehyung could be that piece. but it wasn't easy to face certain fears, and his fears were his past — and the chances that it would repeat itself and he'd be left with even more emptiness that had no chances of being mended.

"i couldn't tell you." taehyung said, his fingers playing gently with the locks of black hair at the back of his boyfriends head, "i don't know the exact moment that i realized you're my person."

"i just like you because you're hot." that earned jungkook a smack to the back of the head.

he knew he was joking, and taehyung kind of liked that about him. seeing any side to the ravenette that wasn't super-serious-theif-mode was always refreshing. "and because i love you." jungkook added, and those words were the ones earning him a kiss, and another, and another — and enough to land the two boys back on the blanket.

"they're fading." the younger whispered, his lips brushing against honey colored skin. both their shirts were gone now, and taehyung grip on his hair was tighter as his neck was being assaulted with kisses and bites.

their mouths met again, tongues touching and tasting like cream cheese. moans got trapped between them and air was dismissed as they kissed and didn't want to separate. it was only the annoying vibrating of jungkooks phone that had them pulling away, especially since it became insistent.

"get that." taehyung groaned, his head hitting the floor gently as his chest heaved to catch his breath.

jungkook huffed and got off the blanket to grab the device off the counter. "what." he said it so the frustrating was evident in his voice.

the way his expression changed didn't go unnoticed, and taehyung sat up on his elbows to watch. "oh okay good." the ravenette said, he wasn't angry at all anymore, the emotion disappearing quicker then his boyfriend had ever seen before. he balanced his phone between his shoulder and ear, simultaneously grabbing a random shirt that was next to the fridge and fixing it so it was no longer inside out. "i'll be there at 8."

taehyung saw how he was getting dressed and fixing his hair, taking that as a hint that their little session was postponed. he sat up also and found his own shirt to put back on.

"who was that?" he asked, once the other hung up and put his phone into his pocket.

"uh, i'm meeting namjoon." jungkook said, he disappeared down the hall to find a pair of shoes and the older waited for his return before speaking. "he has an idea for the job."

"oh okay." taehyung said, that was definitely important enough to attend to now. he started to clean up the bagel stuff and throwing the trash into the brown bag while carrying the knife to the sink.

"you can hang here if you want." jungkook already had his keys in hand and phone already vibrating again to get his attention. "we can do something once i get back." he said.

taehyung just hummed and stood there, watching his boyfriend in the doorway. he just smiled and tilted his chin out a bit, and jungkook already knew what he wanted.

he walked forward and kissed the boys waiting lips, "i love you tae."

"i love you." taehyung said, standing by the door and watching him leave to go down to his car. he didn't think about it either, that he wasn't invited along like usual to just hang and listen in. he didn't really think about how quickly the boy did either — because taehyung was in love, and he was too much in a good mood to even consider anything wrong, and love seemed to always blind us.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬