XXXI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ leave footprints in my heart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leave footprints in my heart.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE FABRIC had been pulled up and exposed once smooth and tan skin, now simply a strip of discolored blues and purples painful to the touch. this had been tested by the blondes curious fingertips wanting to trace the mark that the seatbelt had left across his friends chest.

"don't do that." hoseok smacked away the smaller boys hands.

taehyung had winced, but he still giggled at the way jimin looked up with innocent eyes, simply wanting to touch the bruise. "now i'm glad we weren't invited to dinner." jimin said.

hoseok smacked the side of his arm again. "stop that." he scolded.

he was laughing lightly, so taehyung obviously didn't mind too much that his friend was making light of the situation. "how's jungkook doing?" hoseok asked, changing the subject from one lovesick male to another.

"show me the ring." jimin gushed, bouncing on the bed with legs crossed and hopeful eyes. he held onto he brunettes hand for maybe ten minutes just staring at the pretty band and little diamonds decorating it.

"he's doing better, just a headache and feeling sore." taehyung said. 

it had been a couple days since the night of the accident. right now the three friends were sitting in what was left of jungkooks apartment, which happened to only be his mattress on the ground while him and namjoon moved everything to the new house. the guys came to help, but taehyung wanted them to see the house for the first time one barbecue night and not after moving all day when everyone was tired and sweaty.

"he should be resting." jimin pointed out. after being in a car accident like that, the youngest shouldn't be lifting heavy boxes and moving couches. taehyung had already argued with him this morning, but the puppy eyes didn't work and all he got was a kiss on the cheek and small smile before jungkook left in the van. "don't worry i already told him i'm very unhappy with him not being in this bed." taehyung said.

no one else could say anything more, because the door flung open and banged against the wall with such force it scared them all, even the one that came barging in. "oh shit is there a draft in here?" jin jumped after he had swung the door open and it moved a lot easier then he had expected.

"dude i know you liked making entrances but that was a bit much." jimin said.

"whatever," the oldest had already moved on to a new topic. "we're going grocery shopping so hop in the car kids — and jungkook told me to make you stay in bed." jin said while pointing at taehyung, who was already pouting at the soreness while he stood from the bed.