XIX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ trouble usually finds me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trouble usually finds me.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE SILENCE was beginning to become unbearable. he really couldn't bring himself to turn on the earwig and actually hear what they were all saying. it's only been maybe, three minutes, and taehyung was about to ready to drive off the docks and straight to the bottom of the river.

"dude you've gotta pull yourself together." jimin had said after picking up the phone. part of him was expecting this, but the other part was also feeling the same way.

taehyung just sighed and ran his hands though his hair. "i don't know how you guys do this for a living." he says, wondering what the rest of the guys must be feeling, or simply thinking. maybe they didn't have time to think, maybe this was all just action and no consideration for what they were actually doing.

"some people just aren't good at many things, jungkooks good at this." the blonde boy said, just leaning back in his chair and watching the cameras, "and he was able to find people who are good at it too."

right now he was having two conversations, one with the nervous wreck hiding in the alley, and another with the rest of the team. hoseok had gotten to his position, hiding in the darkness of the setting sun and shadows with his little set up, a focused eye looking through the scope to watch over the outside of the holding.

"you're all clear so far." he had said, speaking over the frequency so the rest could hear.

jungkook listened in, waiting behind namjoon after they climbed up the fire escape. he had surveyed this side of the building, the only windows too high for someone on the inside to see form ground level. hoseok had used the lens to look through the windows and search for any sources of heat, so far only counting nine possible people in the inside.

they were outnumbered, but jungkook almost enjoyed that. it wouldn't be a true success without some challenge. oh had he thought that too soon.

"alright, thanks hobi." he said, nudging his hyung who began to pick the lock on the side door on the roof. namjoon only needed a second before the lock clattered to the ground and they were in.

on the inside, the two boys crouched, only now seeing the first time what they were actually working with. it looked a lot different then the blueprints and digital plans that jimin had constructed based on those prints. the two sat on a metal walkway and railing, maybe four stories up that wrapped around the building and looked over a vast open space. there was no actual floors beside the ground on, looking almost like an open airplane hangar to provide the room for all the shipments they got.