Please Read! :)))

Hi, guys! Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't an update. :( Though, I promise I'm working on the next chapter and it should be out some time within the next couple of days, if not tomorrow.

But I wanted to make an announcement that I'm actually writing a new fanfic, despite the fact that I said I don't like to write two books at a time because it's stressful and sometimes it'll take longer for me to update one. But I just couldn't shake this idea and I really, really wanted to write it.

So, here's my new Academy fanfic (the cover is still in the works; this was just made as a fill-in until I have time and motivation to make a new, better one)

Synopsis:

The roles have been reversed.

The boys aren't Academy, but instead, Sang is.

And they're her new assignment.

Will she be able to save them from themselves and their past evils, or will she fail and be tainted by them and their sins in the process?

Will she remain the kind, beautiful, fearless Academy girl she's grown to become, or will the worst part of herself be revealed and overshadow the once innocent girl she used to be?

!!Warning!!

Will have mature context, including, but not limited to: sexual content, drugs, multiple partners, same sex relations, violence, and strong language.

:)
__________

It's an all 14 and I'm not too sure if this plot had been done yet, but I thought it would be super fun to write about. And so far, I was right! I started writing it and I have so many plans for it and it really excites me.

Like the warning said, there will be sexual content. I'm not too sure how much yet, but probably more than what you're used to with an Academy fanfic. I happen to like reading smut and I've found that, even though I could improve, I like writing it, too. So... yeah. If you're not into that, then you probably shouldn't read the book.

But if you are, then the first chapter is up and you can find it on my account. I'd love it if you could check it out and maybe add it to your reading list; that way you have it saved and get notified when I post the next chapter. I plan on updating it very soon, as well as When Darkness Dawns.

Love you all so much (!!!),
Tori