Chapter 1

Hey! So, little warning, this is gonna have fighting. And romance (duh). If you are sensitive to any of those things, then I'd recommend you don't read this. Also, I didn't make Bendy and the Ink Machine, or the cover. Thanks!

//////////////////////////////

(Your POV)

I had always loved Bendy cartoons. 

Something about them was always fun and good to watch. 

When I got a letter from Joey Drew himself, that was incredible! I'm not sure if it was meant for me, or if it was the wrong address. 

It said,                

Pal, It seems like forever since those cartoons were made. 30 years really slips away, doesn't it? If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop. There's something I need to show you.             

Joey Drew

Woah. Me. Coming to Joey Drew Studios. 

I don't believe it. 

A few hours later, I was in a black dress with a formal collar poking out, along with white cuffs. The sleeves went just past my elbows. I figured if I was going there, I would have to be a little fancy.

But when I got there, it seemed abandoned. 

I opened the door with a long creeeaaaak. 

Only a projector ran to have light. Nobody was there. Everything seemed...off.

Eerie.

I shuddered and pressed on into the room. The door slammed shut behind me. I jumped and whipped around. Hopefully I can open it again...

I turn around and begin exploring the studio. There were old sketches, desks, more projectors, but no one was here. 

Then I found a room with an orange light flickering, labeled "Ink Machine" with a lightning bolt underneath, sort of underlining it. Why would they need a machine just for ink? I entered to a balcony overlooking an empty room. A hole was in the middle, like something was under there. I found a lever, and pulled it. Then, held by chains, a machine was pulled out of the hole. It was a rather odd machine...

I should turn it on to see what it does. 

(time skip to when you get the things because I'm too lazy)

I finally got the things I needed placed on pedestals and pulled the lever. The pressure was restored, so I went back to the machine. 

The balcony was boarded off.

It wasn't like that before. 

I went up to the boards and looked through to see the machine.

A twisted, horned, dripping figure jumped out at me from the other side. He poked his head through the boards with a deep-throated roar. A black liquid was dripping over its eyes and on to it's eerily perfect smile. 

I screamed with horror and fell backwards. I scrambled to get away from it, struggling to get on my feet. 

I finally get up and run. Ink was suddenly knee-high now, and I ran through it. My dress is so ruined. I dash to the exit, but before I can grasp the door, the floor collapses underneath me. 

I fall down into a seemingly endless, swirling hole. I land in an ink-filled room. I gasp for air, and I look around at the room. I see a valve and I pull it. The ink leaves the room somehow. I'm on my knees, my hand still on the valve. I'm trying to catch my breath. And comprehending what just happened. 

What's with all this ink? What was that thing? How can I get out of here? After exploring, I find an axe and a possible way out. I find a room with a satanic-looking ritual drawing on the floor, along with coffins and candles. Weird...

I walk into the room, unsure of what I might find. 

Then my head feels off. 

My legs tremble...

My mind spins...

Then everything went black.