Chapter 10

This is gonna be a really long chapter, sorry.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Bendy...

I can't lose you again...

Bendy...

Bendy...

What...?

Who? Where?

(Let's just say that the throne room ISN'T in the Ink Machine)

I'm...in a room. Tied to a cushioned chair. Gears acting as stairs up to it. Allison and Tom are tied and gagged, laying against the wall. The room is circular, and an opening is where the throne is facing. Cartoons play on screens all around me. I pay no attention to the reel laying next to me on the armrest.

A shadow walks across the hallway wall. 

I hear chains, grunts and an occasional "Get up!" or "Pick up the pace!"

I see Bendy walk through the doorway, his hands behind his back.

Then he's pushed down to his knees.

Behind him is a man holding a chain, with ink stained clothes and trousers. 

Oh my gosh.

It's Joey Drew himself.

Chaining Bendy.

Why? He had helped bring him to life! He was the one who made him famous! Now he's...trapping him? Keeping him away? 

Something here wasn't right. 

"You, my child, have helped me find a mistake I accidentally turned loose." Joey says. A mistake...?

"He was our first go, so he has no soul. A soulless character is no good to the public, but you've helped me find it so I can carry out my own plans." he continues. "I've left so many mistakes around this studio. This creature can help me dispose of it. I can't let anyone tell the public, child. I hope you understand when I say you can't leave here."

Can't leave?

Where is this going?

"You..." he says.

"Will be the first to dispose of. I hope you understand, but the reputation of my work is one I don't want to ruin."

He would never.

Joey is a man of imagination and creativity, he's not an assassin, right?

Right?

Joey then pulls out a boxy remote with a red lightbulb and an antenna on the end. I don't see the buttons, but he presses one. 

Then Bendy's head reels back in pain. 

He cries out. 

Then his head relaxes. 

He looks up at me, but underneath the ink I can see one of his eyes glow red. His mouth turns upward into that cartoony, perfect smile. 

(Seem familiar?)