Chapter 8

My head...

Where...where am I?

I'm...on a cot. 

In a cell. 

I sit up and remember what happened. 

Two people took me away from him. 

Bendy...he was dying. 

It was all my fault, I can't protect myself. 

Bendy...

I'm sorry.

I get up from the cot and I go to the cell gate. There's someone who looks like Alice Angel, but her face isn't melted. Her black hair is pulled back in a ponytail, and some hair hung in her face. She has a sleeveless dress with a white bow, and there were ink splatters all over. She had a sword sheathed on her back. Behind her was an angry-looking Boris, who had a GENT pipe held in a robotic-looking hand. 

I grab the gate and rattle it. The Boris turns and looks at me. 

"What's the big idea?" he says and approaches me. I stumble backwards in surprise. The other Alice touches his arm gently. 

"It's okay, stop, Tom. She's confused." she says. I look around, but there's not much to see. Then I look back to them. 

"Where am I? Why did you bring me here?" I ask. 

"You're safe. That demon tricked you into some sort of spell. You're fine." the Alice says. 

Spell?

"What spell?" I ask slowly and suspiciously.

"Like...a brainwash. It made you care for it." she says. He didn't. They don't know. 

"No. He protected me from that...experiment of Boris. He saved me from Alice Angel, a horde of crawling black things, and a crazy man in a Bendy mask. You don't know what he's done for me. I need to help him, he's dying. Get me out of here!!" I say, rattling the gate even more. I sound crazed. 

"She still needs more time. The demon would never." the Alice says. 

"His name isn't 'Demon.'" I say. "It's Bendy. It's BENDY!!" 

(Bendy's POV)

I'm dying. 

(Y/N) was taken away from me. 

And I'm left for dead in a room full of it. 

I can feel myself getting weaker. I'm bleeding out ink. 

I'm sorry, (Y/N). 

Nobody else can help me other than Boris. 

I can't go to Sammy, he'll help me but offer you as a sacrifice for his sick deeds. Anyone else here either is too dumb or wants me dead. 

No.

Bendy, you can't give up on her. She can't survive in here without you, Bendy. 

You saw how sad she was when she saw you here, giving up on your own life.

The Machine.

You've got to get to the Machine then find her. 

I close my eyes and dissolve into the floor as ink. Seeping through floors and walls, through other puddles of ink until I go to the heart. The Machine. 

I go inside and become one with the ink. 

My body to be renewed. 

This is gonna take a while. 

Hang in there, (Y/N). 

Hang in there.

(Your POV)

It's been days I've been stuck in this prison. 

The Alice offered me some Bacon Soup once, but the Boris took it away. 

I'm starving. 

All I can wonder is if Bendy is still alive. 

I cry myself to sleep thinking about all I could've done instead of sitting there and watch them fight. 

The Alice wants to help me I can tell. 

Whenever the Boris isn't around she talks to me.

"You weren't brainwashed, were you?" she asked me once. 

"No, I wasn't." I said.

"Tell me what happened. Everything. I want to know how it can be good."

"Okay...I turned on the Machine and he scared me by accident. I got scared and ran for the exit, but the floor gave away underneath me. I came across a room with a satanic pentagram, where I felt woozy and passed out. When I woke up he was in the doorway. I thought he came there to kill me...but he didn't. He gave me help, he told me he would protect me through the studio. He made sure a horde of inky black, crawling things-"

"Searchers."

"Searchers...didn't kill me. One did get my leg, though...only because he didn't see. Then he brought me to a room, where a man with a Bendy mask and an axe turned out to be. Bendy didn't know...but that man knocked me out and planned to offer me to him as a sacrifice. Bendy saved me from a huge army of Searchers, but then he lost me. I woke up in a safehouse with Boris. I convinced him that we should look for Bendy, but we got trapped in the Heavenly Toys room. There Bendy came from an ink puddle. We met Alice Angel, she dropped us in an elevator, and she took Boris. We tried to find him...but it was too late. He attacked us as a terrible version of himself that Alice created. Bendy turned into a monster to protect me, but he got hurt badly. Then you took me away from him...and I don't know if he's okay..."

The Alice stared at me for a long while.

She blinked in unbelief. 

Then she rubbed her temples with her eyes closed.  

Then she looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry. Tom and I...we're really close. So we trust each other. We sometimes make mistakes, but we never know...I'm sorry. The de...Bendy, would always look like he'd want to attack us so we assumed he was bad." she says apologetically. "If I can, I can convince Tom. But...he's not that open to new ideas."

"Thank you." I say. "I'm (Y/N). You?"

"Allison." she replies. "And we're gonna get you back to Bendy."