Chapter 3

Ughhhhhh...

What...what happened? 

My head...

I slowly open my eyes and find I'm looking at the floor. 

There's someone there. I see their legs. They have pants on that match the yellowing color of the studio. I slowly look up to see a man with overalls on, but no shirt. His skin was black and shiny, like he was covered in ink. He had a cardboard mask on that looked like cartoon Bendy's head and face. He had an axe in his hand. I tried to move, but I was tied to a stake. It was getting harder to stand on my one leg. 

"Love requires sacrifice. My lord will save me. He will set us free. You should be honored that you are part of a bigger plan." he says, his voice creepily soft. Then he walks off to a doorway on my left. I hear him sing, "Sheep, sheep, it's time for sleep. In the morning you may wake, or in the morning you'll be dead."

I struggle to get free. I've got a whole life ahead of me, I can't let it end here because of some stupid sacrifice. 

"My lord!! Accept my offering!" he says over old speakers. "Wait...no. No! My lord, stay back!! Stay- AHHHH!!"

I finally manage to get free. I hop over to the coffin where the axe was laid up against. I grab it and see one of those crawling things come at me. I hit it with the axe, and it splashes to nothing.

I can do this.

Slice! Whack!

I've got to get out of this dang place. 

ROARRRRRR!!

Behind me something roars, and the crawling things stop for only a minute. I'm swept off my feet, and something carries me bridal style. I look up at who.

"Bendy!!" I exclaim. Never once I thought I'd be happy to see his dripping, oozing face. 

"I didn't know he'd be in there. I risked you again. I'm sorry." he says. He barrels through the crawling beings, holding my head on his shoulder. Protecting me. 

"But I can save you now. Oh, and what was your name?" he says, looking down at me.

"(Y/N)..."

He carried me, running through the hall ways, dodging and kicking at the things. 

They became too much. 

All around us, we were surrounded. 

He held me close, protectively.

A low, long growl is heard from deep inside his chest. 

But the things weren't scared. 

They pressed on to us, coming. 

They clawed at him repeatedly, until he finally collapsed in pain. 

He dropped me, and I was flung into the horde. 

"No!! (Y/N)!!" he shouts, reaching an arm out to me. The things pulled him down, almost like they were drowning him. 

I rolled across the floor, passing them. 

Then my head hit the axe and once again everything went black.

My head...

Where...where am I? 

I open my eyes and look around. 

I'm in a room with shelves and a hammock. And a trunk. I was laying on a cot. I was wearing long black trousers, which were striped. I was also wearing a formal shirt, with puffy sleeves and a vest. I was cleaned off of the ink and my (H/C) hair was back to it's normal color, and was pulled into pigtails. My pant leg was pulled up and bandaged, and a pillow underneath it, propping it. My leg didn't hurt anymore, so I rolled down my pant leg and tried to stand. It worked, and I began to make my way to the door. I had a bit of a limp. 

I got to the main room with a table. 

I couldn't believe who was sitting there. 

Boris the wolf!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! First a sort of weird Bendy, now Boris!! 

"B-Boris?" I say. He winks and waves playfully. 

"Hey'a! That's me!" he says. He sounded just like in the cartoons. Wow!! I couldn't help but smile and squeeze my face slightly like a fangirl. After all, I always loved the Bendy cartoons! 

Wait...

Bendy.

"Do you know where Bendy is?" I can't help but ask. He saved me. At least...he almost did. 

Boris looks at me with a face of horror. 

"Bendy? Why would you want to know where Bendy is? He's a monster!" Boris says. His ears droop a little and his expression changed to fear. 

"He...saved me. He helped me." I say. "B-But...your leg..." he says, pointing. 

"That...wasn't from him. That was just from those crawling, inky...things. He got most of them, but he didn't see one." I say. "Please Boris...he's good. Trust me."

He looks at me for a long while. Then he closes his eyes, breathes deeply then looks at me with trust.

"Okay...okay, I trust you." he says, unsurety in his voice. 

"I've got to get back to him. He's probably worried sick...he probably thinks I'm dead..." I say softly. I can't stand the thought of him like that...

What the heck, Why did I think that? 

Boris looks at me for a little bit. Then he reaches behind the table, and pulls out a toolbox. He opens it and takes a lever. He walks over to the door, puts the lever in, and pulls. The door opens up. He turns to me, and holds his arm to the door and says, "Lady's first."

I smile gratefully at him, and go out the door. 

I'm coming, Bendy.

I'm gonna find you, don't worry.