Chapter 7

I know that it's Henry and not you...but please use your imagination!

////////////////////////////////

(Bendy's POV)

That dang Alice.

She destroyed Boris and turned him into a...a...

A Frankenstein I guess.

Alice wants (Y/N) dead. 

She murdered Boris to make herself "perfect" AND turned him into a monster to kill (Y/N).

Right now he's coming at her.

He's too strong, I can't fight him like this. 

I need more. 

I look down and close my unseen eyes. 

My teeth grow jagged and sharp. 

My arms grow huge, along with my torso and head.

My horns grow tentacle-like, and my eyes have no hint of being there. 

My legs stay small, so I stand with my large arms. 

I'm now Beast Bendy. 

I'm sorry Boris.

I roar at him, to draw his attention. He was closer to (Y/N) than I thought. Tears were streaming down her face, and her eyes were closed. She was backed up into the wall, and her head was turned so her body was flat against it. Her face was so fearful. 

Boris loses his interest in her and turns to me. 

(Y/N) opens her eyes and sees me. There was even more shock and fear on her face than before. Boris approaches me, swinging his arms while his head bobbed lifelessly. 

He drew back a balled fist and punched. 

He misses me barely, and I punch him instead. He roars with pain, and punches me square in the face. 

He's so strong that he knocks me into the wall. 

Right where (Y/N) was.

I catch myself so that I don't hurt her, but she's in between my hulking arms. I lean forward at Boris and roar at him. 

If he's gonna have to kill anyone, it'll be me and not her.

We charge at each other and fight.

We fought for a long time. 

We wounded each other badly, but we still fought. 

I finally managed to claw Boris in his gaping hole. 

He falls, dead.

I shrink back to my original form. 

I turn to (Y/N), who's still backed up to the wall. 

Holding my arm, I smile at her. 

Then I collapse. 

(Your POV)

I never knew Bendy could do that.

He became a monster...to protect me. 

Then he killed Boris. 

He shrank back down to how I had known him. He looked at me one last time before collapsing. 

He was bleeding ink, he was never oozing this much. 

I rush over to him and kneel over him. 

"Bendy, are...are you alright?" I say softly and fearfully. My shaky hands gently and slowly touch his head. 

I hear his heavy breathing, but it's staggered and slow. 

"Bendy, please..." I say. 

"NO!! Why can't you just DIE?!" Alice screams. She runs out from the dark opening where Boris came from, arms reached for me. I scream in surprise and fall backward on my butt, holding my arm in front of me like some sort of protection. 

Then, right before she could grab me, an arm grabs Alice's wrist. 

I look down and realize that the arm is Bendy's. 

"Bendy...?" I say quietly. He doesn't respond, but he slowly stands up, his shoulder drooping. His head went sideways even. But he raised it high. 

"Don't...you...hurt...her..." he says. His voice is slow, forced, but determined. "You and I...were never lovers...so get that crap out of your head..."

He twists her arm, making her cry out in pain. Then he throws her against the wall, and I hear a loud crack. Alice's eyes hang open, and ink spills from her head. 

Bendy once again falls to the floor. 

"No, Bendy...no, no, no, no, no..." I say as I get up and kneel over him. I turn him over so I can see him. There's a large gash in his chest that cut his bow tie also. The arm that was drooping had a huge cut down it. Down his head and around his cheek was another deep cut. 

I wipe the ink covering his eyes, and I see they're closed. Bendy...

I touch his cheek gently. 

"B-Bendy?" I say. "Please...no..." 

He opens his eyes slowly. Then he looks up at me.

"(Y/N)...I'm sorry...I protected you but I won't live...for once I wanted one of us to come out unscathed." he says quietly. "I need you to be brave..."

"Bendy, stop. You're gonna be fine." I say forcefully. But tears are streaming down my face like two waterfalls. 

He reaches his hand up and touches my cheek instead. My trembling hand holds that hand on my cheek. He's giving up...

Please, no...

"Everyone else in this studio wants me dead...they think I'm a monster. I can't always protect you...so promise me you'll be brave..." he says. I hold his hand tightly, my hand holding his three cartoon fingers. He wipes tears off my face with his thumb. "Please promise me."

I close my eyes. 

Then I nod, tears pouring down my face. 

I hear footsteps from the darkened entrance where Boris and Alice came from. I don't care. 

"It's the demon. Check the angel, I'll get the girl." a man's voice says. I then hear footsteps approach me, then someone grabs my arm. 

"No, let go of me!" I say, fighting the arm. 

"Must've been brainwashed. What's your status on the angel?" the same voice says. 

"Dead." a soft woman's voice says. "We should bring the girl though. We should take care of her until the effects wear off."

Then two strong hands grab my arm, and pull me away from Bendy. 

"No, no!! Stop, let go of me!!" I scream. I fight against them, and try and get back to him. With my free arm I reach for him. He was dying, I can't leave him. 

"He got her good. We've gotta get her away from him. Come with us." the woman's voice says. 

"No, you don't understand!! He's dying!" I say, sobbing and reaching. "Bendy!!" 

With the same arm he touched my face with, he reaches for me as well. 

"Be...brave..." I hear him whisper. 

I reach for him and fight to get to him. 

I can't leave him. 

I just can't. 

Then something hits me in the head.

The last thing I see is Bendy's broken body and his sad expression. 

But a small smile was on his face.