The Discovery

So they keep talking in that salon and Lillie tells them about a magic keystone in Scotland that will be able to defeat the Sorceress. It is called, 'the Keziah' the Scots call it. And so they venture North past the English Border, into Scotland.

It took them days, weeks, almost a month to get past the English Border into the Scottish Lowlands. They set up a fire and start looking for food for the night. The Huntsman fires an arrow from about twenty-five yards away from the camp and they hear a Stages cry in pain.

"Here we go, dinner!" The Huntsman says.

"Thank you for getting food. I have gotten a few nuts and berries from a bush a couple of meters away." Lillie Colt says.

"Okay then, I'll cook. I'll also take the night watch so you two get some sleep after we get done eating." The Witch Hunter suggested.

And so, after they get done eating Lillie and The Huntsman go to sleep. But the Witch Hunter knows that something is up, he senses something powerful.

"Get up. GET UP!" says The Witch Hunter as he draws his sword and goes into a defensive stance.

The other two scramble to get up. The Huntsman grabs his Crossbow, Lillie conjures a spell that will heal them all if they get hurt. The Huntsman shoots an arrow into the night, they hear a blood-curdling cry. Lillie then cast a spell that will make a ring of fire so then they can see what they are doing.

Five men came running towards them into the fire, by the time they got within three feet, they had already died. But, The Witch Hunter knows that something else is out there, Lillie knows it as well. When they start to hear screams, screams when they aren't even going into the ring of fire.

They then see that there is a monster beyond the ring of fire that is around the trio heroes. This monster, this being, as Welsh Mythology calls it 'Gwyllgi' thirty yards away from them. They are on there way to the Scottish lowlands but this beast blocks their way. 

Lillie conjures a water spell that they think she will be able to take down right away. She throws the water sphere and it connects to the body of the creature, the creature roars in pain, it regains its focus on the trio, takes a deep breath, and bellows an ear-deafening roar, and spits a few flames at the trio.

 They leap out of the way, but the flames suddenly stop. It's like, something made it stop. The two men look at Lillie only to see that her eyes are glowing bright white. She is muttering words that neither of the two men knew that she could say.

All of a sudden, everything goes black.