Family Reunion

Laoghaire finds her mother in shackles head to tail, she was the Queen of all dragons. Laoghaire cannot get her free on her own.

"Where's dad? Where's my father?" Laoghaire ask's her mother.

"I don't know! They took him to the castle deeper into the Mountains. Do you know your way around there?" Laoghaire's mother asks.

"Yes, like the back of my talon," Laoghaire replies.

"Good, here's what I want you to do."

Laoghaire's mother gives here a multitude of directions while's the other three are freeing all the rest of the Dragons from their shackles that they have bared for so long. They then come over to Laoghaire to find out that the mother of the Dragon that they have been following has been the Queen of the Dragons for so long.

"What is her name?" Derek asks politely.

"Her name is Isla!" Laoghaire responds very joyfully.

"Okay, if we are going to be here we need to keep moving," The Witch Hunter suggested.

"Okay. We'll be back with my father to help my mother out of these chains, okay?" Laoghaire asked.

"Sure! But we have to make it fast we still have a crazy Witch to hunt!" The Witch Hunter reminded them.

And so, Laoghaire and the other four went to go find the King of all Dragons. Laoghaire's mother said that his name was Eivind of the Norwegian Woods. And that he was forced to come to Scottland because of the Vikings and what was going on over there. The Norwegian Dragons weren't aggressive back then but over time they got very aggressive because of the Dragon and Troll Wars, but clearly not in time.

The four continued farther North to find Eivind so that way he and Laoghaire can free Isla from her rocky prison.