Redemption

Lillie Colt Cast one of the most powerful spells in existence that can make the light of day go dark. She ly where she stood motionless.

"Derek, help Lillie, NOW!" The Witch Hunter said.

"Alright, I'm on it. HOLD ON LILLIE!" Derek says.

Derek gets to Lillie shakes her a little, and then gives her a potion, after she downed the elixir of life, she sprang up so fast that she almost launched herself so far forward that she was standing.

"What happened?" Lillie asked.

"My monster attacked you three for a purpose,"

"WHO'S THERE?!" The Witch Hunter demanded.

"I am your life. I am your death. I am many things that you three could, should, and will know about."

This is making Derek, and The Witch Hunter very upset. They are racking their brains to figure out who this person is, but they cannot figure out who this is.

"Who are you? Show yourself! Bring yourself out of the shadows!" The Witch Hunter asks.

"I am Elizabeth Strum, your fate and destiny," Elizabeth states.

Elizabeth parts the flames and removes her hood so that way they can see her face. She walks towards Lillie, the Witch Hunter attacks she stops his sword mid-air, and she continues walking, and then Derek reaches for his crossbow but Elizabeth forces it away. She then throws Derek aside so she can speak to Lillie.

She then gives Lillie a spellbook and casts a spell onto Derek so he may see beyond the spells that the Witch casts to conceal her presence. 

She then asks the Witch Hunter, "May I join you in your quest to defeat the Witch you seek?"

The Witch Hunter has a very tough decision that he doesn't know what to do, he then comes to the conclusion of, "Yes you may come along on our journeys,"

"Are you sure that we can trust her? I mean, she did just say that she sent the beast to attack us!" said Derek skeptically.

"Not attack, save. It was your stupidity that you attacked it,"

"OH, LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!" Derek snapped.

Elizabeth started to twist Derek's arm by her mind, "Okay, OKAY!"

"DO YOU YIELD?" Elizabeth asked

"YES, I YIELD," says Derek

And so she stops her mind from forcing his arm to brake. She then turns to The Witch Hunter and asks him, "What is your name?"

"I don't tell many people my name, whoever finds out usually dies but, I guess I could tell you. My name is..."

A huge roar deafens what he says. They scramble to see what is going on. It was a different beast, this time, it was a Dragon.