The Duel

Derek was thrown into a tree knocking him unconscious, Lillie ran over to help him. Elizabeth and the Witch Hunter still stand against the Warlock.

"I am looking for Miss Lillie Colt," the Warlock states, "Give her to me or I shall kill you all!"

"Not a chance, mate," the Witch Hunter explained.

"What are you doing?!" Elizabeth asks the Witch Hunter.

"What I am doing is fighting for Lillie Colt's life!" the Witch Hunter continues.

the Warlock makes his first move, the conjures a Fireball and throws it at the duet. The Witch Hunter with his Dragon Scaled Sword destroys the Fireball in which case makes it burst into a bunch of tiny flames of fire.

The Witch Hunter advances being covered by Elizabeth who is making a force field for him to get close. But the Warlock notices this and he knocks Elizabeth backwords and the force field dims, and now he is able to put damage upon the Witch Hunter, he throws a Fireball in front of him and the Witch Hunter goes flying backward.

"Now that that is over you shall surrender Miss Lillie Colt to me, so I may collect my reward." The Warlock states.

Elizabeth gets up, raises her hand, points two fingers at the Warlock and then....silence falls upon the rest, all they heard were four, loud, cracks, and they saw a man who was once standing, now lying face down in the dirt and wreckage of the home that once stood.

The wrest stood, silent, Laoghaire swooped down only too see a dead man and everyone else standing around him looking at Elizabeth. 

"What happened here?" Laoghaire asked.

"Elizabeth turned into a certain kind of Warlock," Lillie states, "Are you...feeling ok?"

"I...I killed him! I saw him try to take you away and I couldn't bear the thought of that and so...and so I killed him," Elizabeth responded in a shaky voice.

"Come, we should keep going, burn the body or bury the body I don't care just get rid of it!" the Witch Hunter ordered.

Lillie and Elizabeth both used their magic to bury the body in a magical tumb. They then mounted their Fresian Horses and rode off into the night.