chapter 16

16. Chapter 16

      Just when Xue Yange was going to rush straight out, there was a knock on the door again.

     "Miss Yunwu, there are two princes in Yunhua Tower who will fight for you. Come and see!"

     An anxious voice came from outside the house, and if she didn't respond, she might come in at any time.

     "Miss Yunwu! Are you there?"

     Yun Wu glanced at Xue Yunche, and now his appearance must not be seen, she went out quickly.

     "I am here!"

     Yun Wu stepped out of the room, locked the door, and then followed a girl from Yunhua Tower to the place where the two princes were.

     Because of the special status of the prince, most people would not dare to come to persuade them, but if they fight like this, it will affect the business of Yunhua Tower.

     As for the ordinary dignitaries and nobles, when the prince Hou Ye came to support the party, naturally he did not dare to make trouble.

     Seeing Yun Wu go out, Xue Yange stepped out and walked towards Xue Yunche.

     "You son, are you okay?"

     She deliberately lowered her voice so that her father would not recognize it.

     However, Xue Yunche now took care of the poison in her body and naturally did not look at her carefully.

     "Who are you?"

     Xue Yunche heard vigilantly and asked.

     "Underneath is a musician from Yunhua Tower. Seeing the son seems uncomfortable, I'll give him two needles!"

     Xue Yange did not wait for Xue Yunche to answer, took out the gold needle, and quickly gave him two needles.  Then open the box containing colorful snowdrops on the table and use the floral fragrance to dispel the poison in Xueyun Che's body.

     The medicine in him was just a confusing medicine. Fortunately, he only took one sip, so it was not difficult to dissolve.

     Seeing Xue Yunche's recovery, Xue Yange walked towards the outside, only to find that the outside was locked, and her face couldn't help sinking.

     Want to climb out the window?

     Just as she thought about going out, the sound of unlocking came from the door.

     Xue Yange had no time to leave, and ran into the head-on.

     "who are you?"

     Talking to a woman who still has a charm, is also the mother-in-law who is in charge of managing Yunhua Tower.

     "I am a newly hired musician from Miss Yunwu. Miss Yunwu asked me to wait for her in the room, but I do n’t know who the prank locked the door. May I ask?

     Xue Xuege saw that the other party had the key to the house, and guessed that her identity should not be simple, so she quickly used Yun Wu as a shield.  Otherwise, if it is her father's words, everything she just did is known.

     "Just call me Xin Niang! Where did Yun Wu go?"

     Xin Niang asked, her face faintly anxious.

     "Miss Yunwu has just been called to a few princes. It should be a while before she can come back."

     Xue Yan sang so well that her face was covered with a mask, making her look invisible.