chapter 59

Chapter 59 Chapter 59

      "Little boy, where have we seen?"

     Jun Yuanze smelled the faint scent of Xue Yange. It was not floral but fresher and more intoxicating than floral.

     His magnetic wild voice, with an unspeakable charm, was a little less indifferent and a little more mild.

     The person in front of him saved his life regardless of his life, so his attitude was much better.

     "I don't remember seeing the boy!"

     Xue Yan said with no change in her face, and she opened her eyes to speak nonsense, and she has become so good!

     A pair of big innocent eyes, like pure little sheep, are especially harmless.

     But it was also a seemingly harmless little guy who could suture his wounds calmly, without changing his face.

     "Don't use force casually these days, rest assured here! This medicine is taken before meals, and there is a bowl waiting for you after meals."

     She gave Jun Yuanze the fried medicine and told him to let Yuedie bring the food in.

     "Thank you for saving your life, don't know the son's name yet?"

     Jun Yuanze drank the soup and took a sip of the soup. He felt warm inside, and the whole person was quite comfortable.

     "My last name is Xue."

     Xue Yange took the empty bowl and said lightly.

     He thought she was a man, and she didn't say, it was just a matter of meeting.

     "My name is Jun Yuanze!"

     When he saw Xue Yange going out, he said to her, hoping she knew her name.

     However, seeing her cloudless back, it seemed that she did not intend to have any special intersection with him.

     I don't know why, at that moment, there was an inexplicable loneliness in his heart.

     After Xue Yange stepped out of the guest room, she saw the room was brightly lit, and a scent of meals came out.

     She saw her dad Xue Yunche sitting in the dining room waiting for her, and there was a touch of joy in her eyes.

     "Dad, why are you here? Didn't you say you want to eat together at Zizhu Youju?"

     "Ge'er has something to do, and Dad will come to accompany you! Otherwise, I'll ask you to run on both sides!"

     Xue Yunche already knew that Xue Yange rescued the individual back on the road, and listening to Zi Sha's enemies who mentioned each other turned out to be those bronze masks in black!

     He had asked Qing Dai to check the identity of the person, and I believe there will be news soon.

     He lifted his eyes to see Xue Yange's men's clothes, looking handsome and handsome, but the women's dress on Peace Day looks different.

     However, Xue Xuege like this made him feel familiar.

     How could it seem that the musician who had rescued him in Yunhua Tower that day?

     This figure and temperament are very similar to that of the piano master.

     He remembers the violinist's gesture of playing Liuliyu, and the sound of the violin-like violin. He is still intoxicated.