chapter 107

Chapter 107 Chapter 107

      When the two returned to Lan Lingxuan, they saw Xue Yunche standing by the door all the way.

     Seeing that they were back at this hour, he was worried.

     "Geer, Zisha, you're finally back!"

     Xue Yunche stepped forward and saw Xue Yange returning in peace, he was relieved.

     He asked them to go for a walk, but did not expect them to go so long!

     "Where did you go? I can't find you everywhere!"

     After talking to Qu Liuyu before, he went to look for them, but he didn't see any figure, so he came back and waited.

     "We just went to pick some herbs! There's so much fog here, maybe it's just not seen!"

     Xue Yange didn't want to worry his father, so he didn't mention Hanbingdong.

     "Tell me what herbs you want the other day, and dad will prepare them for you! Don't take the medicine so hard!"

     Xue Yunche said with pity that picking medicine is too dangerous, and he often encounters some serpents and beasts, and he is naturally uneasy.

     "Uh-huh!"

     Xue Yange agrees well, it is completely the image of a good daughter.

     However, in Zisha's view, the words of the young lady are definitely watery!  She will be obedient, so it's not like her!

     "The meals are all ready. Come and eat!"

     Xue Yunche saw that Xue Yange was so cute and cute, and her heart was full of warmth.

     They put on clean shoes and walked into the hanging floor.

     The night here is not very bright, only the interior is lit with candles, a bean candlelight that illuminates the room.

     Meals are already on the table, and everyone's meals are separated.

     There are several small dishes in front of each bowl of rice. The dishes are full of vegetarian vegetables, bamboo shoots and wild vegetables, but there is no meat foam.

     "Let's have dinner when everything is here!"

     When Qu Liuyu saw everyone coming, he picked up his chopsticks to eat.

     "Lastly love to eat here, without a big bowl of wine and big chunks of meat!"

     Yue Jinhua looked at these light vegetarian dishes and decisively began to vomit.

     "But fortunately, as long as I stay a day, I will start tomorrow morning!"

     "Already counting time?"

     When Qu Liuying heard Yue Jinhua's words, he automatically ignored his vomit and heard the key points.

     "Well, leave tomorrow morning."

     Yue Jinhua nodded. Is it easy for him to count the travel time?  It ’s just like that!

     This sale is too bad!

     "Let me count what I have to do and let me take a few carts of your spring water to go. Then you can sell it for a good price to compensate my injured soul!"

     "Your iron cock is really stingy! You have to take away the water here when you are a guest?"

     Xue Yange was shocked by the extent of his greed for money when he heard what Yue Jinhua said.