chapter 150

Chapter 150: The Golden Ratio Body

      "Tick!"

     Crystal dew drops rolled from the jasper disc-like lotus leaves, ripples in the lake.

     The golden sunlight, like a ball of thread rolling down to the ground, spread under the bed.

     Xue Yange heard the singing of birds singing by her ears, smelling the smell of fragrant meals, and opened her sleepy eyes.

     The night in the mountains was really quiet, and she slept particularly sweetly.

     This night, she was not attacked by fear and uneasiness, only endless warmth and peace wrapped her.

     She put on a corset and put on an apricot-laden crape myrtle tianfu robe. The robe had delicate patterns on it, which looked particularly delicate.

     There are still a few days before the end of the admissions conference, so she does not have to rush to class.

     She pushed open the door, walked out, and saw Feng Lichen dancing swords in the forest.

     It was a long white sword with a shape of a phoenix wing, which looked domineering and beautiful, attracting her mind and gaze.

     Long sword rises, colorful flowers rain!

     A white coat, washed away.

     He seemed to be standing proudly of green pines, like a flying crane of fairy cranes, a sword move of clouds and flowing water, accompanied by flying wide sleeves, making her dazzled.

     When he found her aside, he stopped the sword dance.

     "Geer, get up so early! Don't sleep a little longer?"

     He couldn't help fluttering when he saw her bright and charming little face.

     Being able to see her every day is a very happy thing.

     "I'm full of sleep! You look like you're not resting!"

     Xue Yange glanced at the wind and felt his look a little tired.

     Thinking of the scene where she interrupted him to rest last night, she couldn't help turning red.

     "I'm ready for breakfast. You can freshen up. After eating, I'll take you out for a walk and get familiar with the environment of Ziwei Tianfu."

     Feng Lichen immediately shifted the topic and did not dare to think about it any more, otherwise the little bad bag would ignite his flame again.

     She would ignite everywhere, and she was never responsible for fighting the fire!

     "it is good!"

     Xue Yange washed her face with water and rinsed her mouth. She wore waterfall-like long hair and a small white face, which reflected the soft light of the sun.

     "I help you with your hair!"

     Feng Lichen watched her smooth hair hang down on her shoulders, couldn't help but reach out a skein, and when she turned her head, he said quickly.

     "I want a haircut as handsome as you!"

     Xue Yange sat on the big rock beside him, and said with a smile, Qian Qiao, a pair of autumn eyes bright with anticipation.

     "Master is handsome! Doesn't matter with hairstyle?"

     Bai Xi's voice came down from the tree, making Xue Yange startled.