chapter 89

Chapter 89. His First Woman

      "You talk about what you think!"

     The queen mother-in-law sat in front of Xue Yange and asked her to express her judgment and see if it was reasonable.

     "Since the other party wants to kill the queen mother-in-law, there must be a motive. I guess there are two reasons. The first is revenge, and the second is profit."

     Xue Yange calmly analyzed and said methodically, so that the queen mother-in-law can hear clearly.

     "Correct."

     The queen mother nodded and agreed with her.  If there is no reason to do anything, no one will risk it.

     "First of all, let ’s talk about revenge. Today we went to Leng Palace. The queen mother must know that the people living in Leng Palace can be said to hate the mother. Then her daughter will not let the birth mother down. It is also reasonable to avenge her mother.  Something in between. "

     Xue Yange said, if the princess's mother today is a queen mother, then why should she live in a cold Buddhist temple for her own sake?

     Looking at the traces of the scriptures in the Buddhist temple, it is clear that the princess has no intention of turning to the Buddha.

     The so-called ritual Buddha is nothing more than a blind eye, which makes people not pay attention to her to save her life.

     "The motive for revenge is reasonable, but what do you mean by profit?"

     The queen mother-in-law knew that she had a grudge against her after her retirement and dreamed of revenge on herself.  It is a pity that she is now in the cold palace, and she cannot avenge herself. It is also possible to use her daughter to avenge her revenge.

     "If the queen queen mother is removed, then no one in the harem will hinder the queen from taking power. If anyone is willing to use a posthumous freedom in exchange for the queen queen mother's life, does this transaction make the queen queen mother worth it?"

     Xue Yange bluntly said that Qiu Hexi could not help but pinch a cold sweat for her.

     "This deal does make sense."

     The queen mother-in-law didn't use her anger. She wanted the truth, not the good ones.

     Xue Yange was very straightforward. She also knew that this matter was not so simple, it must not be done by one person.

     If Queen Liu would be involved, it would be more reasonable.

     She has always had conflicts with Queen Liu, who has long wanted her to die, but unfortunately she is not good at it, and it is most suitable to kill with a knife.

     "The princess Luokui has repeatedly asked the emperor to release the waste, but it has never been used. It is reasonable to guess."

     After listening to Xue Yange's analysis, the queen mother-in-law thinks that Princess Luokui ’s motive for murder is great.

     "Long princess Luokui has always followed the rules, and even the door rarely comes out. Even if she wants to hurt the queen mother-in-law, there is no way to do it!"

     After listening to Xue Yange's words, Qiu Hexi also felt that this possibility was quite high, but it was not enough to have motivation. The key was to have ability.