chapter 47

Chapter 47: Yao Ling Tower Medicine King Bai Su

      The fresh morning breeze blew across the dangling bed tent, the wavy veil, like a soft blue blue wave.

     Xue Yange fell asleep sweetly in bed, Xiaodoubao nested in her arms, and fell asleep peacefully.

     The picture is extremely peaceful, making people feel peaceful when watching it.

     Xue Yunche was sitting in front of the book case not far away, holding a brush and writing a line of words, walking away from the dragon and snake, strong and powerful.

     After a night of practice, he feels refreshed today, and the whole person looks more energetic.

     He put down the writing brush in his hand, his eyes fell on Xue Yange's body.

     She has been sleeping for a day and still hasn't woke up!

     He had long been desperate, but she gave him new hope.  This time he can get better thanks to her.

     If you haven't lost it, you don't know how good everything once was.

     "Master, it's time to take medicine!"

     Qingdai made the soup and brought it in. Although the owner had recovered his life, the damage has been severe these years, and he still needs to take good care of him.

     "An old friend is visiting today. When he arrives, you can take him directly."

     Xue Yunche drank the soup medicine, no matter how bitter, it was nothing to him who was soaking in the medicine jar all year round.

     "Yes!"

     Qing Dai nodded and walked out of the room.

     Yuedie and Fengdie knew that Xue Yange was living in Zizhu Youju, so they were here to serve.

     They prepared the meals and saw that the young lady had not yet woken up, and could not help worrying.

     "It's all been so long, why don't you wake up?"

     Papilio has a worried face. Usually, by this time, the young lady must be up.  But the owner told them not to disturb, so they didn't ask Xue Yan to sing.

     "I just heard that the lady who bought vegetables in the government said that Li Yuecheng had come from a big man. I heard that it was a divine doctor!"

     Yuedie whispered, I heard that the psychiatrist asked and applied medicine in front of the Chinese medicine temple in the city. He didn't receive any money for the poor people, and the medicine was cured.

     She also admires this doctor.

     In front of Yaowang Temple in the city, at this moment a long line has been lined up, all of them are waiting in line to see a doctor.

     "Why don't we go and ask the divine doctor to show us our young lady?"

     "Any homeowner is not in a hurry, what are you anxious about? Don't be in a hurry to get medical treatment!"

     Although Fengdie is not proficient in medicine, she sees people.

     The owner most loves their young lady. If the young lady is really in trouble, the first person to ask the doctor to return is the home owner.

     Where to get them both?

     "Oh yes!"

     Yuedie also felt right, so she stood by Xue Yange at ease.