Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Chapter 94

      The two people on the top were fiercely stimulating, but the princess Luokui had a cold face. When she saw the little thing jumping into Yaochi this month, she looked around to see if she could catch it.

     After Xiaodoubao jumped into Yueyaochi, he flew quickly towards his darling baby.

     There is a crystal clear spar ball under the Yueyao Pool. At this moment, the spar is lying quietly on the bottom of the pool, and the heat emitted by it makes the water in the Yueyao Pool warm all year round.

     "Hee hee! I found you!"

     Xiaodoubao happily hugged the spar ball and wanted to take it away.

     But no matter how hard it worked, the spar spheres remained motionless.

     "Hum! If you don't let me move, I will eat you!"

     Xiaodoubao knows that there is still a yaksha in the outside, which happens to be enough to drink and drink before going up.

     It opened its small mouth, biting the spar sharply, and biting a little bit.

     This is a fire spirit stone, which can increase its strength, and when it becomes stronger, it can protect the owner!

     It absorbs fire spirits from the bottom of the water, and Princess Luokui is afraid of fraud, so she stays outside.

     At this moment, she suddenly heard a shout and asked her to quickly pick up the bronze mask and put it on.

     "Give me a careful search. The queen mother-in-law has orders. Even the Jinli Palace has to search in inch by inch, don't let it go! Even if you dig the ground three feet, you will find someone!

     The sound from outside came in clearly.

     "Come on! It's not safe here!"

     Luo Kui heard the footsteps of someone coming in, and immediately flew out of the window with all venomous snakes and disappeared into the flowers.

     Xue Yange heard the movement below, and found that the Princess Luokui and Wanling Viper had left, and she was relieved.

     "It's okay, go on!"

     Feng Lichen hugged her to land on the ground steadily. As soon as she landed, she took a few steps back quickly, and turned her face away from him.

     "satyr!"

     Xue Yan swears at him, making him a big red face.

     Feng Lichen dared to swear that, except in front of her, he could be easily provoked. In front of other women, he was as calm as water.

     He didn't know what was going on, as if he was naturally attracted to her.

     I don't know if she owed her in the last life?  That's why he was eaten by her in this life!

     "Don't you say someone searched the palace? Why didn't you see someone?"

     Xue Yange looked into his little head, but did not see any Guards coming in!

     "It was fooled by them! Why else would they leave?"

     Feng Lichen's lazy voice, full of magnetism, clearly fell on Xue Yange's ear.

     "So it is!"

     Xue Yange suddenly realized that the movement just had been made out of ink, but she still didn't understand anything.