Ch1 Spring Break

It was the last day of school before spring break, with this came the school's spring assembly, where the school's dance team would perform, the school band would play, so on and so fourth....
However, what was unique about these seasonal assemblies was the fashion team got to show off their works! They also got to pick their models, and every time, You and Jotaro were always sent out together, poor Jotaro, he really hated these things, but he didn't and neither did you, have a choice in the matter.

"Ok! Kujo, (L/N)! You're up! Go go go!" The coordinator said as he gave the signal,

You and Jotaro give each other a quick nod before putting in your show face, which for you was a heart-warming smile and Jotaro just had his usual look, whatever you call it.

At the front of the stage you both strike a few poses, some individuals and some together all according to plan- except when Jotaro picked you up by the waist and posed for a picture, you managed to remain calm but you were screaming on the inside, you were a big girl, and while you may be able to hide how much you actually weigh under clothes the second someone picks you up or gives you a hug, you can't hide it.

The crowd, went absolutely wild, screams of admiration and amazement rung throughout the auditorium.

As Jotaro set you down you give him a sort of scared but angry look- an odd combination but you brushed it away for now and continued on with the show, you and Jotaro retreated from the stage and the next models walked on.

You quickly changed into your normal outfit and sat in the back corner of the back stage area and clenched your stomach as if you could just gather yourself into a ball and this feeling of self disgust would go away.

You soon felt a hand on your shoulder,

"Sorry..." Jotaro was back in his uniform,

"It was a last minute addition to the show, I should've told you..." Jotaro tipped his hat down to hid his eyes from you.

"No no, it's ok, just try not to do that again ok? I'm a big girl, not a lot of us like getting picked up..." you sighed and gave him a soft smile.

"Buuut as pay back~" you get up on the chair you were sitting on and take off Jotaro's hat,

"Yare Yare..." Jotaro sighed in slight annoyance.

You put the hat on your head and began ruffling his hair.

"Heheh you still look like the same little boy from all those years ago~" you smile and put his hat back on his head...

~Flash Back~

6th Grade

You were walking home with Jotaro, and today you got to eat dinner with his family, it was his birthday after all!

Just before the entrance to his house, you laugh

"Huh? What are you laughing about??" Jotaro looked at you in confusion,

"Hehe- your hair!" You laugh even more,

"Huh!? Oh!" Jotaro tried to fix it but was brushed aside by your hands, you gently combed your fingers through his hair to help him out, then a flash!

"Got it!" Jotaro's mom Holly smiled,

She held up a picture of you smiling while fixing Jotaro's hair from behind and shows Jotaro's face a blushing mess and the look of shock right when he noticed the camera.

"Mooom!!!" Jotaro wined,

"Sorry honey but it was so cute~" Holly skipped into the house.

"Please don't do that again... unless it's absolutely necessary..." Jotaro averted his gaze from you...

"That wasn't a solid nooo~" you tease

"Only because it felt nice! Arg! What ever come on I wanna beat you in street fighter!" A blushing Jotaro grabbed your wrist and lead you inside.

~End of Flashback~

Note- Welcome officially to another impulse driven story~ I hope you enjoy~~~