Ch22 Acheivment Unlocked

Jotaro crawled over you, his member rested on your stomach as he turned his attention to your chest.

He undid your bra clasp freeing your chest from its restraint. He softly kissed one of your boobs, he rubbed his rough finger over your nipple causing it to immediately harden.

You breathing hitched when Jotaro nibbled and licked your boob, he would suck on it too.

"J-Jotaro..." you were out of breath.

Jotaro continued to play with your boobs, he started slowly grinding against you, feeling his member slide back and forth against your stomach got you even more hot and bothered.

He went quiet, he pulled back away from your body and positioned himself at your entrance, his tip rubbing against the outside of your petals.

"You made a grave mistake in underestimating me...you think you can handle me now?" Jotaro was breathing heavy,

"This maybe my first time- but that doesn't mean I'll go down easy, I'm a big girl my body can absorb the impact, so go on, try your best~" you tease and smile,

"This'll hurt" Jotaro leaned down so his shoulder and crook of his neck was near your face,

"Do what you need to..." his voice became serious,

"3...2..." Jotaro slammed himself into your opening, this was a pain you could never imagine, it was like your body was being torn in half. You felt some warm liquid you assumed to be blood leak from you, as a response you bite him, and screamed into him.

"S-so tight..." Jotaro huffed against your ear,

"It hurts...it hurts..." was all you could manage to breath out,

"Then I'll start moving for you" Jotaro moved back and set your legs on his shoulders.

He was rough, his thrusts were slow, but as your expression of pain melted away into bliss and pleasure, he moved faster, harder til the sound of skin slapping filled the room.

Moans and curses left your mouth, you couldn't even form a cohesive sentence.

But what was a true pleasure to hear, aside from the wet clapping, was Jotaro's grunts and heavy breathes. He gripped your thighs then moved his hands down to your cheeks and squeezed them, his thrusts each hit your G-spot, you moaned and yelled his name, he was becoming a hot mess.

You felt a knot form in your stomach,

"J-Jotaro! I..I feel something co-oming~ ah!" You said

"Go- ahead- l-let it o-out, I'm...I'm close too.." he pounded even harder and faster the closer he got, you both sent out a scream as you both came.

After catching your breathe, Jotaro had pull himself out of you, a mix of his cum and your own, spilled from you.

"Let's see..." you got up from the bed and stood up on the floor.

"Hah! You're not as good as you think! I can still stand!" You stick your tongue out at him,

"You think I'm done? I told you not to underestimate me..." Jotaro's member was still at full attention, he wasn't joking-

"Huh?" You say, his words admittedly made your knees buckle but you held your ground.

"Star Platinum!"