Ch18 Charging Up!

"Holly!! It's formal event! This is much too short! Look! I can't even walk or bend over!" You whine,

"Hmp! Fine! What do you want!" Holly always acted like a teen girl when it came to buying clothes for you...

"I want some thing ya know nice! Especially if I'm going with your family! I don't want to look like a ya know attention seeker!" You said nervously,

"Hmm suppose one day you may take on our name..." Holly mumbled under your breath

"What did you say?" You tilt your head as you asked

"Oh? I was just think about how a nice black dress with lace should be fine, with some purple accents to it of course!" Holly "repeated" for you

"Purple? Why purple?" You ponder

"Oh? Well Jotaro is also wearing purple, I figured lavender might be a bit...too reminiscent for you two, so to show maturity I chose a darker purple for you two!" Holly clapped her hands together as she rushed over to a selection of dresses that fitted what she wanted for you.

After about 30 mins of choosing the right dress, Holly said that she would be getting only a small amount of makeup for you since your natural beauty would out shine any makeup.

"Hollyyyy!" You cry as you haul the bags to the car where Jotaro and Mister Joestar were waiting.

"Hurry now! We have to get you home so you can take a shower, shave, skin care and what not! Everyone is to look their best!" Holly cheered as she slipped into the car, you mangled yourself into the car, Jotaro sent you a slightly worried look, but then turned to the bag with your dress in it. Holly turned around in the passenger seat and closed the bag,

"Noope! You don't get to see the dress til tomorrow young man!" Holly winked

"It's not like we're getting married, it's just a formal dinner..." Jotaro seemed annoyed

"Right! So think of this as practice!" Mister Joestar pitches in, you where too exhausted to retaliate.

~Time skip brought to you by skin care routines~

"What are you doing?" Jotaro raised his eye brow while watching you apply some skin care stuff to your face.

"Skin care, why? You wanna try it?" You turn to look at him,

"No- just was curious" Jotaro said bluntly,

"Hmm I think you wanna try it! Come on, there no harm in trying it at least once right?" You smile and beckon Jotaro over.

"Yare yare daze..." Jotaro sat down on a chair and let you perform some skin care stuff.

You were able to feel around his face freely with out feeling too embarrassed. Such a stoic face, you used a damp cloth to remove the product and gently massaged in some lotion to his skin ,he opened his eyes.

"See? Not too bad huh?" You smile proudly,

"No, it actually felt good, but that's probably because it was you doing it..." Jotaro felt his face.

"I'm not sure how you meant that! But I will take it as a compliment! Sooo thank you!" You laugh.

"Want me to brush your hair?" Jotaro blurted out of nowhere

"Sure, but why all the sudden?" You tilt your head as Jotaro picks up your brush,

"Not sure, just think of it as me paying you back for that Skin care." Jotaro said as he patted the edge of the bed for you to sit.

You giggle and comply. Sitting on the edge of the bed Jotaro ran his fingers through your hair and began to brush through your hair careful to not hurt you.

"Mmm~" an involuntary noise escaped your lips, Your face grew warm, did he hear you? With no warning, Jotaro had leaned down to your ear and whispered

"Sensitive?"

His voice made chills run down your spine.

"Course not!" You deny with a pout,

"Liar..." he whispered making you want to melt, he tugged at your hair a little

"Hmm~! Ahem! I had something in my throat" you cleared your throat.

"No you didn't...not yet..." Jotaro's whisper sent you over, you stood up and turned to him, just as you were about to say something to him, his door swings open.

"Oh my sweet! Come here! You're staying in my room tonight!" Holly called out to you from the door frame.

"Why?" Jotaro asked before you could even react,

"I'm going to make sure you two stay apart from each other for a while until the dinner, we need to go over table manners, I don't need you two barking at each other when I'm trying to teach you how to behave!" Holly said bluntly,

"Avdol will be helping you Jotaro! Now go! You two have much to learn!" Holly said as she grabbed you and pushed you to her room.

~Time skip brought to you by: A montage of You and Jotaro being taught table manners~

It was the day of the dinner party.

You did well in your...training, but at the same time you felt deprived...were you around Jotaro so much that not having him near made you sad? Did you miss him that much? But he was just a few rooms over....

On the way to the party you and Jotaro were put in separate cars.

"Is this really needed Holly?" You sigh and turn around to see the car Jotaro was in was just behind you.

"Yes! I need you two acting on your best behavior! Now you know I love you like my own daughter, but that also means I know you well! I cannot have you two arguing or anything like that at the dinner!" Holly explained.

"That's fair- but why separate us?" You ask

"Because you two needed to focus on the training! Remaining calm the whole time! I needed you two to act like adults so your whining is already showing me that you may not be ready for this dinner!" Holly lectured,

"Ah! Sorry sorry! Ok ok! I'll be good..." you say as the car comes to a stop.

"Good! Now let's go!" Holly stepped out the car, you walked into the dining hall professionally and "adult-like".

"Now the Joestar Family!" The door man announced as the whole group entered together.

"Wow, is that Jotaro? That's the grandson of Joseph Joestar! He's grown up into a fun young man!"

"Who is that girl? The one in purple, it's the same purple as Jotaro! Are they together? Ah! Lucky!! She's beautiful!"

"Jotaro...you look....great"

"I never thought you could be anymore breath taking (Y/N)..."