Ch24 I Love You

Jotaro woke up first this time. He played with your hair and admired your features.

Today he wanted to go shopping for a ring...it was going to be a beautiful ring for you-And only you.

He has made his choice. He knows he wants you.

Taken from his thoughts by your eyes
staring at him, he smirked and helped you sit up.

"We're going shopping today...there's something I want to buy...I'll need your help to pick it." Jotaro said as he continued to run his fingers through your hair.

"Hmm? Ok then~" you say barely waking up.

Slowly but surely you tried to slip out of bed only to be greeted by the floor.

"Ah- how embarrassing..." you said and you tried to stand back up, Jotaro smirked and let out a slight chuckle.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me! This is your fault!" You pout.

You both got dressed and made Jotaro agree to carry you on his back til you could walk-or stand fine on your own again.

"Soooo~ what are we looking for?" You asked as Jotaro walked through the mall.

"A ring"

"For who? You're mom? Ah- is her birthday coming up or som-"

"For you"

You got off of Jotaro's back, stood in front of him.

"Why?" You turn your head and look at him- usually guys have a hard time with this sorta thing so you were taken aback.

"I love you...and I don't want our child to pick which last name they like better..." Jotaro pinched your cheek.

"Child...!!!" You gasp, that's right he never pulled out...nor was he wearing protection.

Tear of joy rushed down your face and you hug Jotaro.

"Ah! You sly dog!!! You did that on purpose huh?!! Isn't too early?!" You say happy but a little worried.

"Nope- you're young, your body can have kids now- and by the time they grow up and out of the house...We will still be you enough
so I can still ravage you all night long." His voice growled into your ear making you shiver, you felt your knees buckle...Jotaro notices and lifts you back on his back.

"Jeeze..." you burry your face into his back embarrassed.

"Too late to be embarrassed now" he chuckled.

Then suddenly a glowing figure popped up out of no where, a stand? It looked like it was studying you and Jotaro- it was uncomfortable...

"Hey Jojo..." your tone shift made Jotaro stop in his tracks.

"How many stand users are there? No, a better question is, how can you identify a stand user?" You ask keeping your eyes firmly on the stand and looking around for someone suspicious.

"It's hard to tell a normal person and a stand user, why do you ask?" Jotaro keeps a firm grip on you.

"There on your right, do you see it?" You don't point but you lean into Jotaro a little more.

"There's a chance that it means no har-"

"YOU! ILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO LORD DIO!!" You hear a voice shout in front of you.

"Dio? What- who is he talking about Jojo?" You ask.

"Remember when my mother was sick and you watched over her for about 2 months with those doctors while I was gone to cure her? That Bastard Dio, I killed him to help her..." Jotaro set you down slightly behind a big planter.

"Please- be careful..." you stay out of his way as you see Star Platinum appear. Jotaro seemed so serious, and honestly seeing him get ready for a possible battle...got you excited.

"Get lost!" Jotaro spat

"ILL KILL YOU BASTARD!!!" The other man shouted as his stand went straight for Jotaro, even though the stand was coming at the front, a big spike was coming in from the back,

"BEHIND YOU!" You yell, SP helps Jotaro jump up to dodge the attack, the man smirks and launches another attack, this time SP kicked away the spike while in mid air.

"So cool~" you whisper under your breath.

Suddenly the stand split, it was slightly smaller but when it attacked there were two spikes- one heading for Jotaro's back the other rushing the front, seemed he was trying a pincer attack.

But even as Jotaro dodged you saw another spike come up from the ground it was mid dodge— Jotaro didn't notice it.

What do You do?

(You have 2 options, please pick one and read the chapter according to that option.
You can always come back and try the second option, the end of this story is will change based on your choice...no pressure)

Option A
Jump out and run to help Jotaro
dodge the spike?

OR

Option B
Jump out and attack the Stand user?

Note- these chapters will come out the same day! You can expect the updates sometime this week!
So please be patient with me while I umm "craft" the final endings!! Love ya! Cya soon!